Singapore Pools online account
10-1-2021 11:05 AM
WWJ said:
I think the information here is not very accurate.

The winnings are credited into your pools account, not bank account. Any monies withdrawal still need to go thier branches physically. Amount above 5k need to appear in hq. If you kenna 1m & lazy go hq, you can make 5k withdrawals 200 times in the branch.
Not true. The winnings will be withdrawn from Spools account into your bank account the next working day at 12.30 pm. You can preset how much balance to keep in Spools account. If you win on Sat, then it will be credited on Monday. Otherwise it’s always the next working day.
[+] 2 users Like johnnywalker's post
15-1-2021 7:02 PM
Honestboy said:
Lol..to you driving is a dream, for me it’s an everyday event..I don’t know why you have to make a big deal out of driving..it’s just a way for me to get from point A to B to meet my friends and clients, go to office, what’s the bid deal? I forgot you have never worked a single day in your life..and you were enjoyed over a Casio watch..that’s why driving to you is like seeing God? Get a life loser! loser

It was clearly exposed you know nuts about driving a car when you commented on how an accident occurred in this forum awhile back
For someone like me and others who drive, immediately we know you were ignorant and spewing nonsense about how one drives a car

So we need you to show proof you own even a driving licence, not even asking for proof of driving a car

Even this you can't measure up and give all sorts of excuses to avoid showing us your license

Tell you what lah LOSER, don't write some more childish things in this forum on stuff you know nuts about

We all know you are poor, no need to avoid this revelation

Fact that you steal from your laubu to donate to Olivia tells us clearly you have very low IQ because only an abject idiot
will play Hyfark shares

Since you so dumb, we doubt you even able to hold on to a decent job

Just accept it bozo, you are just a pathetic piece of sheet

dunsee vomit dunsee
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
16-1-2021 10:39 AM
Sentinel said:
It was clearly exposed you know nuts about driving a car when you commented on how an accident occurred in this forum awhile back
For someone like me and others who drive, immediately we know you were ignorant and spewing nonsense about how one drives a car

So we need you to show proof you own even a driving licence, not even asking for proof of driving a car

Even this you can't measure up and give all sorts of excuses to avoid showing us your license

Tell you what lah LOSER, don't write some more childish things in this forum on stuff you know nuts about

We all know you are poor, no need to avoid this revelation

Fact that you steal from your laubu to donate to Olivia tells us clearly you have very low IQ because only an abject idiot
will play Hyfark shares

Since you so dumb, we doubt you even able to hold on to a decent job

Just accept it bozo, you are just a pathetic piece of sheet

dunsee vomit dunsee

Why not you show me your IC first then I show you my driving license because I suspect you are illegal immigrant, that’s why you can’t find a job forever? I have strong basis to doubt you Laughing loser
16-1-2021 11:07 AM
Honestboy said:
Why not you show me your IC first then I show you my driving license because I suspect you are illegal immigrant, that’s why you can’t find a job forever? I have strong basis to doubt you Laughing loser

See what we mean? We have very valid reasons to doubt your integrity and honesty, no wonder you need to name yourself Honestboy, because it is a congenital ailment of yours to always be dishonest and to lie

That's why we call you DishonestDog in this forum and rightfully so

We asked for your driving license for the nonsensical comments you made in this forum about the thread on a care accident

But why should I show you my IC when I have not made any nonsensical comments in this forum and never casted any doubts about my own integrity and honesty? Everyone here knows I'm above repute, unlike you

Just show proof ok LOSER!

No more silly excuses and acting like a snake

You're useless and pathetic and Sentinel has divine instructions to cull defective genes like yours

Bye Bye
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
15-1-2021 7:10 PM
johnnywalker said:
Not true. The winnings will be withdrawn from Spools account into your bank account the next working day at 12.30 pm. You can preset how much balance to keep in Spools account. If you win on Sat, then it will be credited on Monday. Otherwise it’s always the next working day.

Embarrassed
last time I call the support about the bank transfer for the winnings

the aunty from Spool give me good advice , she told me don't link with bank . I know what she mean

is wait keep deposit etc .

She told me withdraw from outlet stay my origin way

I remember if link with bank, like your bank account min must have 5k than again have to valid etc the details
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)