Singapore Pools online account
20-1-2021 2:24 AM
Sentinel said:
Having a car liçense is not éxpensive, you clown
Why we want you to show proof is because we know you too stupig to qualify for one, as evidently to steal from your own mother to donate to another woman tells us you hv very low IQ....

Come comé, show us your license and quit talking through your back.side, LOSER!!

Share your IC, it’s free..at least for me ..I won’t ask for your driving license as I know you won’t have it..you need a job to buy a bicycle..you can bark all day long as you are jobless but sorry, no talk loser
20-1-2021 11:35 PM
Honestboy said:
Share your IC, it’s free..at least for me ..I won’t ask for your driving license as I know you won’t have it..you need a job to buy a bicycle..you can bark all day long as you are jobless but sorry, no talk loser

Trying so hard to change the subject is it?

Sorry hor, you're the ex-convict here, not me....EVERYONE knows you cannot be trusted for ANYTHING

So, stop the crap and show us your driving license

And stop stealing from your laubu anymore ok, LOSER

EVERY NIGHT you humkarchan make her cry

What a useless piece of sheet!

5 timeout dunsee vomit
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Yesterday 10:26 AM
Sentinel said:
Trying so hard to change the subject is it?

Sorry hor, you're the ex-convict here, not me....EVERYONE knows you cannot be trusted for ANYTHING

So, stop the crap and show us your driving license

And stop stealing from your laubu anymore ok, LOSER

EVERY NIGHT you humkarchan make her cry

What a useless piece of sheet!

5 timeout dunsee vomit

Bark so much still can’t produce an IC? So pathetic loser ..no wonder forever can’t find a job Laughing loser
Yesterday 1:42 PM
Honestboy said:
Bark so much still can’t produce an IC? So pathetic loser ..no wonder forever can’t find a job Laughing loser

Time to report back to chalet, you ex convict LOSER

You're a total waste of space

Twist and turn, beat around the bush, we ask only for your driving license also no show

We didn't ask for oyur wallet, but of course we didn't for confirmed no money one, you poor thing

Your kind very very very very very very difficult to help

Gone case type!

Bye Bye Laughing Laughing
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Yesterday 10:45 PM
Sentinel said:
Time to report back to chalet, you ex convict LOSER

You're a total waste of space

Twist and turn, beat around the bush, we ask only for your driving license also no show

We didn't ask for oyur wallet, but of course we didn't for confirmed no money one, you poor thing

Your kind very very very very very very difficult to help

Gone case type!

Bye Bye Laughing Laughing

WTF..IC also don’t have ah? Simisai are you? Job don’t have ..IC also don’t have..Brain also don’t have ..it’s true ..empty vessels make the most noise..you don’t feel ashamed of yourself? loser
Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)