Singapore is no longer our home.......do you agree?
I’m a new citizen and that doesn’t mean I have to be blindly loyal to the Govt. Why should I? If I can leave my home country, what makes you think I will be loyal to a political party? So don’t think that the new citizens are just a bunch of idiots and followers. We are very intelligent people. If not PAP won’t go all the way to our home countries to search for us, give us free education and high paying jobs in order for us to become a robot. We are smarter than that. LKY knew it well. Pragmatic opportunists you can call us. We think like the PAP leaders too, that’s why we get along well. thumbs up

23-5-2020 10:08 AM
cestlavie said:
Agree over time, there will be lesser distinctions. But within the next decade or so and assuming we are on track to 7 or 10 million population mainly through immigration, these additional new citizens are going to be the new electorates. Therefore no surprise who they will vote.

Case in point, the open door policies will continue to work in favor of the incumbent gov; never mind if they performed poorly or lack of accountability.
That's exactly the point I am trying to highlight ; new citizens will continue to support the incumbent gov because it has greatly benefited them and family; one way or the other. I am sure you are not here just because it's a vibrant country.

As long as things work out for your category type of new citizen, it is hard to look the other way. And why not be a follower or pretend to be an idiot, if one can continue to earn millions even if things are not going the right direction? There are always "opportunist" in our midst and you should know better.

23-5-2020 10:15 AM
Honestboy said:
I’m a new citizen and that doesn’t mean I have to be blindly loyal to the Govt. Why should I? If I can leave my home country, what makes you think I will be loyal to a political party? So don’t think that the new citizens are just a bunch of idiots and followers. We are very intelligent people. If not PAP won’t go all the way to our home countries to search for us, give us free education and high paying jobs in order for us to become a robot. We are smarter than that. LKY knew it well. Pragmatic opportunists you can call us. We think like the PAP leaders too, that’s why we get along well. thumbs up
You fugging NOT Singaporean beggar, what you know about loyalty you are a fugging muddysian Bodoh traitor. Trade in your loyalty go suc white colonial traxhes kok in United Kondom then kenna Fugg off by them like trash Rolling on the flor laughing

23-5-2020 10:15 AM
Honestboy said:
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
23-5-2020 10:52 AM
Tangsen said:
You fugging NOT Singaporean beggar, what you know about loyalty you are a fugging muddysian Bodoh traitor. Trade in your loyalty go suc white colonial traxhes kok in United Kondom then kenna Fugg off by them like trash Rolling on the flor laughing

The FTs have it good here, they are sought out by our govt. pay them high salaries and offer them new citizenship..... Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
They are worst than those street chicken in geyland. Who gives more money they will sell their loyalty. They sold off their family and country to become beggars in another country

23-5-2020 10:58 AM
debono said:
The FTs have it good here, they are sought out by our govt. pay them high salaries and offer them new citizenship..... Crying Crying
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
23-5-2020 9:21 AM
Ichigo said:
He himself planted the seeds for destruction and he knew that one day it would be destroyed.

Singapore will be destroyed when the ruling govt becomes soft. If govt continue to hoot trouble makers jialat jialat then Singapore will continue to prosper. HK is a very good example. They go soft on trouble makers and the trouble makers continue to make trouble. LKY ignore those Western media saying about human rights and such.
Being born as a human in SG is the luckiest thing that happened to me. Cool

SG not liveable? If so I'm pretty sure no country on world is liveable for that person.
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
Of course even this forum infested with foreign 50 cents gang ! Angry Thinking 5
For 支那 Alimama and all her 40 clones(cityhantam, polanski, talkingsmart, amata, alanis, ,XXX, niubee etc) :
屌你 alanis aka cityhantam 的老母 !

For smelly ChewHoo Agua: lvlrsSTI, WhatDoYouThink
Get the F out of S'pore !
22-5-2020 10:44 PM
NaPoLeon PorLumPar said:
1st class = AngMohs

2nd class = FTs

3rd class = PRs

4th class = New Citizens

Sinkies become 5th class citizens in their own CUNTry = blame who ? Laughing

Sinkies lah = no brains and no guts Rolling on the flor laughing
For you=, not even qualified into any class
Maybe kind enough to get you into IMH category.
22-5-2020 10:46 PM
EXBB said:
Fark your wives and have more children ok ..

peanut brain. don't forget that once we were discouraged to have more than two children.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)