Singapore retail sales continue slump in April
Long ago gone. Now mostly changed to food courts or exercise places.
Crying Crying Crying
did the statistic department include sale done on cyberspace that is consume locally?
free go visit jb paradigm, southkey malls two new ones quite nice on a weekday of course slow and easy and i popped into The Store at taman sentosa they hv this 2.10rm per item thing really cheap no joke so if u r really free go heck care what poor retail..
Economy no kick.
GOOD.

Time for the 20 Factory Outlets to replace Orchard here.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
True, better become a food paradise than shopping malls.
Now retail depends on 70% aunties, dunno how to buy online still go boutiques buy clothings for their children, but soon they will get older and all the aunties belong to the high tech group, everything taobao.
13-6-2019 8:27 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
Now retail depends on 70% aunties, dunno how to buy online still go boutiques buy clothings for their children, but soon they will get older and all the aunties belong to the high tech group, everything taobao.

Oda-san, recently place order online for my tablet case and protection glass and also my mobile case.
Cheaper by 50% if I go down to any mobile shop.
Happy
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
I have an online biz I set up in 2010. My goods I bought online...now my sales also all online.

Only one sale I made in these nine years was to a S inkee...all other sales were to the US, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Austria, Finland, Russia, M'sia & Australia! thumbs up
Register for my Stockmarket Seminar 2018. PM for details
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)