Singapore to roll out 13 measures to protect citizens' personal data following data
17-7-2019 8:26 AM
hfourhappy said:
I thought they have the robust IT system and very stringent on the vendors etc.??
Why like that?

AGC very funny, leh.

I thought they must audit to prevent mistakes but they actually audit to look back at the PAST mistakes and then report after 2 years.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...1563323228
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
16-7-2019 7:51 PM
FaTa said:
For the data breaches, why the PDPC exempt them from severe punishments and fines just because they're govt agencies?

So unfair that PDPC goes after companies & organisations in the private sector for breaches.

Surprised

Is PDPC the same as PDPA?
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
wait til something happen then act. what do you call it?
mgt by crisis or something..
who doesnt know.
get paid highly somemore.
kannineh
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post
16-7-2019 6:17 PM
kgliangp said:
Shame on them, took 10,000 years to comes out with 13 measure after data leaked Nobody is responsible for the data leaked . What is this data protection ruling for? NATO

Google, Facebook, WhatsApp and Apple should compensate everyone for stealing personal data to sell to other companies without permission. They should be investigated and fined in Spore. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
30-7-2019 3:08 PM
Ola said:
Is PDPC the same as PDPA?

PDPC is the Personal Data Protection Commission.

PDPA is the Personal Data Protection Act.

The PDPA allows the PDPC to go after and get fines.
[+] 1 user Likes FaTa's post
They are sleep on the job. Really causes people to suspect are they protecting somebody?
I didn’t pay attention to this until today.

Quote:The personal information of ministers and other very important people will also be kept in separate systems with more stringent protection.

Lagi elite. Song Boh? Laughing
kiang lor...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)