Singapore upskirt cases : frustrated needs ...
So many for such a small country its like so rare in other countries.for example never heard of upskirt cases in Thailand or malaysia.

Perhaps point to some kind of frustration due to lack of access to meet certain human needs. This manifest as upskirt cases which is now so frequent in sg society.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
15-1-2020 9:31 AM
sgbuffett said:
So many for such a small country its like so rare in other countries.for example never heard of upskirt cases in Thailand or malaysia.

Perhaps point to some kind of frustration due to lack of access to meet certain human needs. This manifest as upskirt cases which is now so frequent in sg society.

Perhaps they should make going to red light areas more accessible.....?
so many sick people here.
this shows that the government failed in educating the people morally. Relentless of pursue of monetary happiness is actually making all social problems.
I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes rainforest's post
How u know there dont have? From your room knows everything? Rolling on the flor laughing
Too many laws and rules here made people here very stress out.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
Laughing
All started since this legend...
[Image: 931fd5a71cadcc1308c73af625fa4579.gif]
TS never watch Youtube or news?
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
This gives me an ideato do business set iup a shop hanging skirts above the ceiling and toilet, charge 4.50 per entry they can gi take upskirt pictures?
15-1-2020 9:31 AM
sgbuffett said:

walaneh! shock
Bro, you never heard of it there doesn't mean don't have lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)