Singaporeans advised to defer travel to Kuala Lumpur: MFA
#11
7-12-2018 12:00 PM
Tangsen said:
Tell me lah, God has religion or not. God see these religions will says what has them got to do with Me.

God is created by human beings to control other human beings!

Many are easily controlled to create nonsense!
Quote
#12
Exactly, these religious people will go to hell as they uses God good name for their personal gain.

7-12-2018 12:09 PM
alanis said:
God is created by human beings to control other human beings!

Many are easily controlled to create nonsense!
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#13
Two big rallies set on same day

PETALING JAYA: This weekend, two major gatherings will take place in the Klang Valley, with both sides rallying to uphold human rights in their own context.

As the anti-Icerd (International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination) protesters gather in downtown Kuala Lumpur at Dataran Merdeka to celebrate the non-ratification of the United Nations covenant....

The anti-Icerd rally will begin at 2pm and end at 6pm that day. Suhakam’s Human Rights Day gathering is expected to begin at 9am in the morning and end at 3pm.

Organisers of both gatherings, which have been given the greenlight by the authorities, say they welcome everyone to join.

At the same time, both sides are also calling for the other to call off their Saturday event.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...rent-ways/
Quote
#14
7-12-2018 12:22 PM
alanis said:
PETALING JAYA: This weekend, two major gatherings will take place in the Klang Valley, with both sides rallying to uphold human rights in their own context.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...rent-ways/

the sg historian thumba and his partner and the ex-malaysian comic artist shd join the rally to learn from them.
Quote
#15
WHAT .... This is outrageous ..... What about Chendol?
7-12-2018 12:22 PM
alanis said:
Two big rallies set on same day

PETALING JAYA: This weekend, two major gatherings will take place in the Klang Valley, with both sides rallying to uphold human rights in their own context.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...rent-ways/
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#16
Will RM hit 3.1, that is my bigger concern.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#17
Only Malays can help Malays.
To unite they are appealing to their kind.
All r fighting for Malay Supramasi.

Why?
Melayu sucking machine reveal a big Hole.
Score:
Malaysian slaves Lead wt placed on necks worth RM1T.
Debts into money to assets and who controls them must be hidden.

singlion is travelling to KL starting 9pm sharp. Expected arrival 6am.

PS
Singapore territorial water intruded and marked with buoys by Jabatan Laut, Malaysia. Boat used Polaris.
[+] 1 user Likes singlion's post
Quote
#18
7-12-2018 11:55 AM
Dhaksh said:
Go there for what?
Traffic police there waiting to pounce on Singapore cars and demand bribes.

what rublish are youtalking. aafter tsll car need to with coe that make the car prices verys expensive. you still have a car meh? itots you you cycling all the way to kl.the klpolice don't loodkdemand cofee money from poor man caron bisicle. Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
#19
7-12-2018 12:30 PM
singlion said:
Only Malays can help Malays.
To unite they are appealing to their kind.
All r fighting for Malay Supramasi.

Why?
Melayu sucking machine reveal a big Hole.
Score:
Malaysian slaves Lead wt placed on necks worth RM1T.
Debts into money to assets and who controls them must be hidden.

singlion is travelling to KL starting 9pm sharp. Expected arrival 6am.
Are you going to be participating in the demonstrations or you are there to make observations
Quote
#20
7-12-2018 12:38 PM
paperhead said:
Are you going to be participating in the demonstrations or you are there to make observations

IAM there to enjoy myself eating. If fighting starts lari kuat kuat. If causeway got problem, might be heading to Thailand or Indonesia.
From I will head Home Home Home.
I have experience crossing border by foot and taking boats.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: