Singaporeans advised to defer travel to Kuala Lumpur: MFA
7-12-2018 12:42 PM
singlion said:
IAM there to enjoy myself eating. If fighting starts lari kuat kuat. If causeway got problem, might be heading to Thailand or Indonesia.
From I will head Home Home Home.
I have experience cross border by foot and taking boats.
If war is declared Madhatter may order the arrest and internment of all Singaporeans as hostages
7-12-2018 12:46 PM
paperhead said:
If war is declared Madhatter may order the arrest and internment of all Singaporeans as hostages

Frankly I think Malaysia will be wipeout within an hour by RSAF.
Their 4 or 5 fighting planes might still be on the runway.

Mahatheir will be too busy.

Really you cannot eat Singapore. U choke to death.
Now the element of surprise is out. Even this we can call on the whites to help. They shall oblige.
Nothing to do with Chendol lah, we will be ok

7-12-2018 12:46 PM
paperhead said:
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
I think over indulgence on white thieves semen is causing you permanent disillusion

7-12-2018 12:49 PM
singlion said:
Frankly I think Malaysia will be wipeout within an hour by RSAF.
Their 4 or 5 fighting planes might still be on the runway.

Mahatheir will be too busy.

Really you cannot eat Singapore. U choke to death.
Now the element of surprise is out. Even this we can call on the whites to help. They shall oblige.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
This is Mahathir own doing..too protective of the Bumis

when their very own rob the country in billions ...now they felt threathen and want discrimination to continue so that they can always get freebies.
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post
7-12-2018 12:55 PM
Tangsen said:
I think over indulgence on white thieves semen is causing you permanent disillusion
It is in their interests to help.
We have secrets. Singapore is their base.
This is more than just ICERD.

There is also a mix of economic issues.

Students promised loan deferments before the elections are now are given ultimatum to pay up or face arrest.

Rubber tappers asked to continue tap rubber or plant vegetables in the monsoon, which everyone knows are policies out of touch with reality.

And then they talk about building 3rd national car and the crooked bridge, in which billions will be wasted.

So there is massive unhappiness.
if sg dont want a war then we stir their internal unrest CB
Personally I don't border abt taking some. But this Hole is too big without Najib.

Mahatheir on the Sodomai aka Anwar theme is a throwback to the Financial crisis of 1998.
Clare Rewcastle Brown leading to mongolean girl* and cemented prosecutor were just a continuation.

Malaysia FULL STOP
7-12-2018 12:58 PM
singlion said:
It is in their interests to help.
We have secrets. Singapore is their base.
So if you happen unluckily to be arrested and interred in Malaysian jail you have high hopes that US Rangers or their Delta Force will come to rescue you
Yes I understand they also have a unit called Marine Raiders beside the Navy Seals Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)