Singaporeans advised to defer travel to Kuala Lumpur: MFA
Next week got football final 1st leg leh..
Quote
7-12-2018 11:32 PM
theold said:
Please refrain from going north to Malaysia. Anything serious incident happen, border can be closed like US and Mexico.

so far still okay.
not like France rioting.
both sides still travel to and fro.
until to a point where mfa ban us to go there or ban them to come in..
Quote
morons here bark like fight, war, fcuk them, morons self claimed win like crazy.....go & check causeway & tuas checkpoint now, jam like crazy both ways....today going to be like last sat, continuous jam for 12 hours....tons drive & take public transport crossover to malaysia today.....who fcuk care of morons here, avoid KL this weekend but all other cities are fine.....jam started since 4-5am this morning....school holiday now, probably few 100k sporean already there now since last month...many forumers friends & relatives are there now....
all these morons here kaki bark kaki LP song.....reality, who fcuk care them..... Laughing Bye
Quote
Scary...better not risk.....
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
Read from RT.com yesterday about sovereign which is an act of war.
Quote
8-12-2018 6:27 AM
century said:
morons here bark like fight, war, fcuk them, morons self claimed win like crazy.....go & check causeway & tuas checkpoint now, jam like crazy both ways....today going to be like last sat, continuous jam for 12 hours....tons drive & take public transport crossover to malaysia today.....who fcuk care of morons here, avoid KL this weekend but all other cities are fine.....jam started since 4-5am this morning....school holiday now, probably few 100k sporean already there now since last month...many forumers friends & relatives are there now....
all these morons here kaki bark kaki LP song.....reality, who fcuk care them..... Laughing Bye

please try to understand, many forumers here have no place to go, when they think about those many many going to JB this weekend they become very dulan, like I said they have no where to go, absolutely no where .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Quote
8-12-2018 7:00 AM
theold said:
Read from RT.com yesterday about sovereign which is an act of war.

we must declare martial law like the Ukraine, I experience that elsewhere before, very fun you know, very very fun, lagi more fun when there is curfew, like everyone must be indoors after 8pm, it is such a joy, we also must have that here .... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Quote
8-12-2018 2:29 PM
ah pan said:
we must declare martial law like the Ukraine, I experience that elsewhere before, very fun you know, very very fun, lagi more fun when there is curfew, like everyone must be indoors after 8pm, it is such a joy, we also must have that here .... thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

How about 24/7 curfew whole day, everyday? More fun? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: