Singaporeans have 'lost a lot of confidence' in PM Lee
5-8-2019 10:11 AM
domperrier said:
I must say I admire HKgers' willingness to protest vigorously over relatively more minor issues. Over here, our own $$$ is held captive by a greedy gov & we are deprived of important human freedoms & the majority of the less-than-affluent are constantly worried about survival yet very few are willing to do anything.

I share your views
[+] 2 users Like debono's post
5-8-2019 10:11 AM
domperrier said:
I must say I admire HKgers' willingness to protest vigorously over relatively more minor issues. Over here, our own $$$ is held captive by a greedy gov & we are deprived of important human freedoms & the majority of the less-than-affluent are constantly worried about survival yet very few are willing to do anything.

Actually what are the important human freedoms we don't have here in SG?

I can answer for the less-than-affluent since I'm one.

It's much better for a commoner to live in a country where the govt will give u $300 every now and then, can enjoy equal healthcare as the rich, have more than enough jobs available than in one where there is not even a certified clinic in the kampung, need to pay bribes $$$ to get any govt service done, and totally not enough job but to go searching for plastic in garbage mountains for food-money.
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
[+] 1 user Likes kopihothot's post
On social media, yes. But when come election, many will still vote for the PAP. And history going to repeat in every election as expected with no surprised.
Even 2019 Time 100 most influential people, PM Lee and Ms Ho Ching were missing from the list.

Surprisingly, Dr M came in very strongly..
5-8-2019 10:34 AM
kopihothot said:
Actually what are the important human freedoms we don't have here in SG?

I can answer for the less-than-affluent since I'm one.

It's much better for a commoner to live in a country where the govt will give u $300 every now and then, can enjoy equal healthcare as the rich, have more than enough jobs available than in one where there is not even a certified clinic in the kampung, need to pay bribes $$$ to get any govt service done, and totally not enough job but to go searching for plastic in garbage mountains for food-money.

Why compare yourself to M'sian or Indonesian or Indian or any other nationality that fits the above description when you can compare yourself to Swiss / Germans / Scandinavians / Koreans etc since you overpay,compared to these countries, by many times for your so-called good gov? Thinking
Register for my Stockmarket Seminar 2018. PM for details
5-8-2019 9:25 AM
Gains said:
Yeah, 30% is a lot in numbers....but comparing to 70% still small ....

That's true.

That is why P A P don't care a hoot.

If they can, either Wayang, or just act blur lah.

[Image: vgL799d.png]
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
We will fulfil your dream

Dream is sleeping.
5-8-2019 6:46 PM
sukhoi35 said:
We will fulfil your dream

Dream is sleeping.

Fulfil their dream.

Nothing to do with us.

Laughing
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
5-8-2019 10:39 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Even 2019 Time 100 most influential people, PM Lee and Ms Ho Ching were missing from the list.

We are not surprised at all.
5-8-2019 3:15 PM
Ola said:
That's true.

That is why P A P don't care a hoot.

If they can, either Wayang, or just act blur lah.

[Image: vgL799d.png]

4get about ths smallboy
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)