Singaporeans too creative with giving English names.
boy boy you re now 12 years old. psle over and growing and moving to sec 1. its time you get an English name Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
23-2-2021 8:40 PM
sgbuffett said:
Some parent would take a normal English name and misspell it to create a new name instead of Alvin become Elvin or Alveen.

Others would create totally new names like Ginaween ..Ailina or Cannie or something.

Traditionally the english first name is called a "Christian name" often common name like John, Andrew, Peter etc are used.

Over the years the names become more unusual and weirder.

Recently in the news

Farlynda Tan, 38, was sentenced to five months' jail and fined $920 on Friday.

Rico Wong Wei Wei, 30, was on Thursday (Oct 22) given three years, six months and 10 week

Vaz Clive Hilary Cheng Kiat outraged the modesty of a 31-year-old woman
Aiyah, many of the names especially from Buddhist or Chinese folk Taoist families are not given.by their parents lah. They invent their own names to look special with friends and eventually stuck with them like omnipresent Yong, obamao Lim, century Tan and ...... Laughing
Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge Carl Jung
Wasabi Kanenabeh Doubanjiang Tan....
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: kdkVMNz.jpg]
24-2-2021 12:11 AM
amata said:
You assh0le are still a Schroder 屎落得? Laughing

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
the word is not creative...

all this BS talk about being chinses and must learn chinses and still wanna take an english name when know no proper english...
kinda ironic
wanna talk about BITTERNESS?
i ain't so called bitter enough to take someone else's money to sue sue sue and FOOking sue hor - a_ FOOking_men

FACT : Foo Mee Har is my sister in law
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
23-2-2021 8:46 PM
AhMoan said:
This is nothing compared to the hongkies' penchants for weird names.

My ex colleagues hkg nsne super weird.
River, Moon. Orlanda, Winter....
The stupidest and weird name I came across recently is Akira Chan of Tanjong pagar infamy Thinking

Don’t blindly aptly another culture or adopt their language. His ancestors or grandparents certainly wouldn’t approve Laughing
Resistance is futile Happy
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post
24-2-2021 11:23 AM
p1acebo said:
The stupidest and weird name I came across recently is Akira Chan of Tanjong pagar infamy Thinking

Don’t blindly aptly another culture or adopt their language. His grandparents certainly wouldn’t approve Laughing

My thoughts brother, those names more applicable for pet use.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
24-2-2021 11:25 AM
hfourhappy said:
My thoughts brother, those names more applicable for pet use.

Sis, there is also a tv brand called Akira I think Big Grin

I always thought it was a jepun name Thinking
Resistance is futile Happy
[quote="p1acebo" pid='4635423' dateline='1614137201']

Sis, there is also a tv brand called Akira I think Big Grin
[/quoted]
House brand Laughing
Why must have such Christian name.
Nobody has number name?
Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)