Singtel broadband
#1
Anyone having problem with Singtel broadband? Doesn’t seem to have wifi network and no internet access
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Quote
#2
mine working.
Quote
#3
16-9-2020 2:18 PM
OLT said:
mine working.

Thanks. Anyone knows Singtel number to call? Appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Quote
#4
16-9-2020 2:32 PM
Surfer said:
Thanks. Anyone knows Singtel number to call? Appreciate it. Thanks in advance

shd be 1688. but dont expect to be able to talk to anyone.

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6590...app_absent=

try whatsapp instead.. aBIT slow in response. but at least u talk to real pple.
Quote
#5
not stable, if I go to the bedroom, can’t get connected, so must sit in the sofa in living room to get good connection. Singtel is lousy lah. 5
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
#6
Lousy telco their their pay tv channel now have singapore produce programm. No money to bait overseas programs lliao worse charge high price and no customer service [email protected]!
Quote
#7
16-9-2020 3:07 PM
OLT said:
shd be 1688. but dont expect to be able to talk to anyone.

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6590...app_absent=

try whatsapp instead.. aBIT slow in response. but at least u talk to real pple.

Managed to called 1688 . problem settled in a few minutes. The technician at the other end went through step by step and problem solved i a few minutes. Broadband connection good now.
Tomorrow will be better than Today
[+] 1 user Likes Surfer's post
Quote
#8
16-9-2020 3:07 PM
OLT said:
shd be 1688. but dont expect to be able to talk to anyone.

https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6590...app_absent=

try whatsapp instead.. aBIT slow in response. but at least u talk to real pple.

Freaking arduous to talk to all these big institutions these days.
Press here ,press there and it gets you nowhere.

Need to book a few days ahead to talk to its representative. PUI....
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post
Quote
#9
16-9-2020 3:52 PM
hansamu said:
Freaking arduous to talk to all these big institutions these days.
Press here ,press there and it gets you nowhere.

Need to book a few days ahead to talk to its representative. PUI....

No need lah. Mine took total of less than 10 minutes. thumbs up thumbs up
Tomorrow will be better than Today
Quote
#10
16-9-2020 3:55 PM
Surfer said:
No need lah. Mine took total of less than 10 minutes. thumbs up thumbs up

what was the problem?
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, saffron, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, tiunelomo, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: