Sinkie undergrads' balls shrink!!!!! start cancel exchange trip to dim sum land!!!!!!
Go that fuxk place to learn what? How to swear in cantonese and riot ah?..... Laughing

14-8-2019 8:59 AM
Huliwang said:
Go that fuxk place to learn what? How to swear in cantonese and riot ah?..... Laughing

Can learn how to riot wat. Rolling on the flor laughing
14-8-2019 8:59 AM
Huliwang said:

Learn how to throw mother's shoes... Laughing
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
Not to mentioned that singapore student ball shrink even me also scare to go now, after yesterday airport saga and that poor guy “ torture” for 3 hours, my balls disappear, lucky I din hero and go there with cane, if not come back singapore left no bird also
If it’s just protests or riots only at certain area.. u still know where to avoid.. now they go anywhere and everywhere they wish.. even at airport disrupting air travel.. unless u seriously need to go.. if not.. it’s best to avoid going hk for now.. dun say scared Kenna injured.. go there for holidays but so disruptive then go for what?
14-8-2019 9:27 AM
Raphael05 said:
If it’s just protests or riots only at certain area.. u still know where to avoid.. now they go anywhere and everywhere they wish.. even at airport disrupting air travel.. unless u seriously need to go.. if not.. it’s best to avoid going hk for now.. dun say scared Kenna injured.. go there for holidays but so disruptive then go for what?

Well said, I concur with your comments
Smart move not to go for now. U go and get whacked, noninsurance willncover you and everyone will say u are stupiakkkk.
14-8-2019 8:14 AM
hfourhappy said:
How much is the ticket now?
Probably more than 80% off?

wait for promo... go HK/Macau holidays thumbs up
Better don't go!
Learn rubbish democracy freedom and jam in Airport!
Macau isnok. Portugese tarts!!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)