Sinovac vaccine produced "lesser antibodies than...
#11
19-11-2020 10:26 AM
Observers said:
i think safety more important than efficacy. dont later haven kenna the acutal covid already lying in hospital icu. bearing in mind, those who are prioritised to take the vaccine are the old and the at-risk group with lowered immunity.

Don't take ah tiong vaccine. It not tested properly and based on outdated technology.later you cannot take Pfizer or moderna vaccine if you had ah tiong vaccine in your body.
Quote
#12
18-11-2020 2:04 PM
DCS17 said:
Cool. Still how come china dun have their own people testing data leh?

Can u confirmed there are zero China people testing?

If there is at least one people, I want u chop off yr dic.k
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
[+] 1 user Likes niubee's post
Quote
#13
19-11-2020 10:26 AM
Observers said:
i think safety more important than efficacy. dont later haven kenna the acutal covid already lying in hospital icu. bearing in mind, those who are prioritised to take the vaccine are the old and the at-risk group with lowered immunity.

You are assuming the other vaccine are not safe. If you know A vaccine can produce antibody and certified safe and B vaccine has 50% chance to produce antibody, which one will you take? Don't think those not so safe vaccine will be allowed to be used.
Talk is always cheap and easy.
Quote
#14
There was a question in the other sgtalk thread asking why Pfizer was trying to co-operate with the Chinese Vaccine company like SinoVac. This article explained Pfizer was seeking lost revenue. The question now is really why the Chinese companies wanted to work with Pfizer and let them share the revenue since they have their own vaccines.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s...irefox-b-d
Talk is always cheap and easy.
Quote
#15
18-11-2020 1:27 PM
bw2013 said:
.. those who recovered on their own"

"But enough for recovery"

Sinovac's late stage trials "were not meant to test the efficacy of the vaccine" (which i find strange. If its not meant to test efficacy, what is it meant for?)

Heard the above from CNA 938 a while ago

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, a vaccine is not a drug that cures a sickness lah! thumbs upWinking
If you are vaccinated against Hepatitis B you are immuned to the virus when you get a cut lah! 245
The antigen in your body recognises the Hep B virus so prevent you from getting infected lah! Laughing
Clap for the vaccine lah! clap
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Quote
#16
18-11-2020 2:13 PM
sgbuffett said:
The right way to test is to inject 2 groups of similar mixed of people.one with placebo and the other with Vaccine.

The sample size should be 30k for each group.

Then wait for people to get inflected.

Once you reach 100 people infected.

Count how many from each group
If 95-5 means 95% effective...if 50-50 means not effective at all.

Where is the China data for trial?

Why you want me to be injected into them? Crying
Resistance is futile Happy
Quote
#17
19-11-2020 10:37 AM
lionkingch55 said:
Don't take ah tiong vaccine. It not tested properly and based on outdated technology.later you cannot take Pfizer or moderna vaccine if you had ah tiong vaccine in your body.

walaneh! shock
Bro, why anyhow jab anything into your body leh? Thinking
Whatever that is injected inside you cannot be taken out liao leh! Worried

22-11-2020 7:13 AM
p1acebo said:
Why you want me to be injected into them? Crying
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Quote
#18
Many rumour mongering anti China forumers here ... hello even the Pfizer vaccine has not gone through peer review! In fact all the experimental vaccines have not gone through peer review due to the hurried nature in researching for an antiviral vaccine against covid!

Read this:

While the application for EUA is "encouraging," the Infectious Diseases Society of America stressed Friday that a transparent review of Pfizer's data is still needed.

And if the vaccine is given the green light, "clinical trials and data collection must continue," Dr. Barbara Alexander, president of IDSA, said in the statement.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/21/healt...index.html
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post
Quote
#19
22-11-2020 7:30 AM
sporeguy said:
Many rumour mongering anti China forumers here ... hello even the Pfizer vaccine has not gone through peer review! In fact all the experimental vaccines have not gone through peer review due to the hurried nature in researching for an antiviral vaccine against covid!

Read this:

While the application for EUA is "encouraging," the Infectious Diseases Society of America stressed Friday that a transparent review of Pfizer's data is still needed.

And if the vaccine is given the green light, "clinical trials and data collection must continue," Dr. Barbara Alexander, president of IDSA, said in the statement.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/21/healt...index.html

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, agree n support u lah! thumbs upWinking
All are still in experimental process and more guinea pigs and white mice are needed to test for effectiveness regardless of which country they are from lah! 245
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Quote
#20
For sure I won't be the first to take the jab from any of the vaccine available.

Because of the hurried nature of research and production long term ill effects not well reviewed and in fact might not have surfaced yet ...

Since now millions are willing to take the jab trouble will start months later ... just like so many other vaccines and drugs! E.g. Statin helps to reduce cholesterol hence reduce chances of heart attack or stroke but at the same time damages the liver ...
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: