Somme Rd "hair" shop
can afford 8K, 9K + rent (how many "hair" cuts is that , IRS?), yet cannot afford coupons..

boss lady and customers alike

all think they ENTITLED to park on double yellow line, coz they rent the shop so the area in front , including public rd is "theirs"

here is boss lady pic

10 mins ago, she posed for me, by dancing, singing and giving me the finger, coz Im the bit ch that is taking pic of her car double yellow line

well i aint the bit ch thats going to pay
[Image: ZJVYOIp.jpg]
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
[Image: YChG1Y6.jpg]

no need to pay means coz got client at LTA ? or some where else doing corruption?
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
You are a good citizen. thumbs up
Wendy.
LTA should give you a % of the fines. Big Grin
8-2-2017 7:56 PM
wendychan said:
can afford 8K, 9K + rent (how many "hair" cuts is that , IRS?), yet cannot afford coupons..

boss lady and customers alike

all think they ENTITLED to park on double yellow line, coz they rent the shop so the area in front , including public rd is "theirs"

here is boss lady pic

10 mins ago, she posed for me, by dancing, singing and giving me the finger, coz Im the bit ch that is taking pic of her car double yellow line

well i aint the bit ch thats going to pay
[Image: ZJVYOIp.jpg]

Harrier.
More and more hairy.
女中豪杰! 过路不平, 拔刀相助!

clap
think some hairdressers kill people put fire as well, 1 hair cut charge like $300-$500 or even more Laughing
Laughing
Park on double yellow lines must be fined
8-2-2017 8:06 PM
ahnya said:
Wendy.
LTA should give you a % of the fines. Big Grin

not LTA, double yellow line become traffic police business Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)