Speak up: Do you feel cheated having bought your HDB?
I made a fortune!!!! 29dz8zk
Angry Angry Angry Angry
[Image: wBmcXlR.jpg]
How the illuminati controls OUR world
http://youtu.be/lEV5AFFcZ-s?t=52m18s
11-9-2018 5:00 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
I made $3M.

Excluding the money I saved from rent since 1992.

Thanks to HDB, CPF and of course PA P.

Many SGreans made $$$$ lah..!!
Only some people from unknowns country keep on complaining foolishly... Rolling on the flor laughing
11-9-2018 4:14 PM
sukhoi35 said:
I dont know becoz I have never lived in HDB.

So do you feel cheated?

Do you feel cheated migrating downunder? now AUD drops everyday breaking record low and property bubble is going to burst very soon after US interest rate hikes, commodity bust and Chinese buyers leaving Australian market due to China slowdown and restriction of funding moving out of China 29dz8zk

At least 20% drop, some analysts say 40%....let’s see how much it drops, property doom will last for 10-20 years.
In Australia everything is taxed, when you make profit in share trading must pay CGT, when you receive dividends on paper, they are taxed, then when you finally sell your shares to cash out the dividends, you will be taxed again for Capital Gain Tax at 40-45%, you are taxed twice by Australian Taxation Office, day time robbery. Surprised
[Image: cc1rSdz.jpg]
Your Vietbu wife must be wishing you were 96 now so that she can quickly sell away your 3 room flat before it becomes worthless Laughing

11-9-2018 5:31 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Fcuking oppie retards.

You think I give a fcuk.

If my 3rm HDB flat drop to nothing in 50 years time?

knnbccb use your fcuking brain.

I already 56 now.

Get it?
over 80% citizen stay in HDB
just dont understand what makes some retards here think they are better than the majority

they day tok night tok like if only they know what is happening

are they the top 5% smartest and riches in SG?
more like the opposite ... they the oppies

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
I was forced to split it 50/50 with my ex-wife. Till today she went around telling everyone she buay song that it was a 50/50 split and said she deserved at least 70% because she got a pu.ssy. waiting

11-9-2018 4:52 PM
Moonrab said:
I made a fortune!!!! 29dz8zk
Not at all.
Cos I'm not an ignoramus.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)