Speak up: Do you feel cheated having bought your HDB?
15-9-2018 11:34 AM
Honestboy said:
That’s your problem, I don’t care..i don’t plan to stay either but I want to flip like poor scum Sgbutt and the rest..they enjoy the benefits while voting for oppy, and I pay taxes to feed them?! WTF is this man?

I feel bad about the way HDB flippers made you, I hope your next flip will take you to new heights, a 20th floor minimum and you get to out flip others and set new benchmarks .... rarely do people get to make it rich with free housing unlike in Singapore .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
15-9-2018 11:24 AM
Stilhopping said:
How to sack such die hard party?
Oppositions are not ready to take over Govt
How if we are left dangling on a rope waiting for rescue?
So many post comparing Singapore to Hongkong in almost anything.
Since 1997 China took over Hongkong, they changed 4 Chief Executives and 20 years passed, everything prosper.
None of those 4 Chief Executives were in politics and neither ever run a country too.
If they can do, we can do it too. Correct?
15-9-2018 11:24 AM
Stilhopping said:
How to sack such die hard party?
Oppositions are not ready to take over Govt
How if we are left dangling on a rope waiting for rescue?
Since 1997 China took over Hongkong, they changed 4 Chief Executives and 20 years passed, everything prosper.
None of those 4 Chief Executives were in politics b4 and neither ever run a country too. Is HK worse than Singapore today?
$60K can buy you over 1000 fu.cks with over 1000 Vietcong puss.ies. Definitely kanna cheated liao Laughing

14-9-2018 2:01 PM
Jac Lau Jac said:
Whenever I see my father in law's bungalow.

I felt cheated.

Not because I paid for it.

But because it cost me only $60K.

To build and furnish, with an aircond master bedroom, solid wood furniture and granite flooring.

And I paid $250K in 2008 for my tiny 3 rm hdb.

[Image: ziht1wW.png]
Sure kenna Aids if u go that path with 1000 times.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

You are totally outdated and misinformed liao. Nowadays, doctors will tell you that Aids is not as scary as STDs. Aids is no longer a terminal disease if you are living in the First World. In fact, Aids is now leading the fight against cancer and the medical researchers are fighting to be the first to achieve a medical breakthrough in using the Aids virus to cure most cancers.

15-9-2018 2:03 PM
Cory said:
Sure kenna Aids if u go that path with 1000 times.
15-9-2018 1:40 PM
sukhoi35 said:
None of those 4 Chief Executives were in politics and neither ever run a country too.
How to compare Singaporeans to PRC?
Singaporeans know how to kpkb but still very obedient to their master
Lol
The name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run to it and are safe Big hug
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)