Stewpig Panda, i test you Data Science
4-5-2021 6:45 PM
Yanghua said:
You have double masters, whereas he dropped out of the Uptron diploma course after 6 weeks.

算了。He might as well spend that $20 to buy some bamboo to eat 吧. Laughing

Or he can return to his panda cell to eat free ones, but still he need to work on it by dancing for the children Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
In my ignored list -
stinv (stink) because he is too stupid.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingStock's post
4-5-2021 6:45 PM
Yanghua said:
You have double masters, whereas he dropped out of the Uptron diploma course after 6 weeks.

算了。He might as well spend that $20 to buy some bamboo to eat 吧. Laughing

aiya, ah cock's master(s) degrees one from sim ave, one from curtain. both taught at night by uptron ceca who worked as cleaners during daytime.

now he's interestering in ahbutt's $20 online courses, dun distract him ok?!
4-5-2021 6:38 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
if all the data were training data and not unseen data, then nothing impressive. in fact ann did quite badly. and the proposed method seemed overtrained

Please lah, SGButt already know how to apply GAN architecture, you asking him these type of questions?? dizzy
In my ignored list -
4-5-2021 6:56 PM
TalkingStock said:
Please lah, SGButt already know how to apply GAN architecture, you asking him these type of questions?? dizzy

ah cock, where got ask him question? just state my observations only

such academic theoretical stuff for publication only lah, if gong gong put to work sure lose money. dun think ahbutt so stewpig like you yet
4-5-2021 7:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:

such academic theoretical stuff for publication only lah, if gong gong put to work sure lose money. dun think ahbutt so stewpig like you yet

Model is still model lah, model can go out of shape too even if previously very pretty.
In my ignored list -
4-5-2021 7:02 PM
TalkingStock said:
Model is still model lah, model can go out of shape too even if previously very pretty.

aiya just say it wont work will do. what out of shape? you out of shape?
4-5-2021 7:04 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
aiya just say it wont work will do. what out of shape? you out of shape?

You so layman....how to say to you leh? You dont understand mah...

And what wont work, model still work, just drifted away... dizzy
In my ignored list -
4-5-2021 7:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:

Also, your observations so cock...if no test data, how to get those statistics? dizzy
In my ignored list -
4-5-2021 7:09 PM
TalkingStock said:
Also, your observations so cock...if no test data, how to get those statistics? dizzy

clearly you still dun understand the role of test sets and what are their limitations. maybe can check with your ceca instructors?
4-5-2021 8:16 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
clearly you still dun understand the role of test sets and what are their limitations. maybe can check with your ceca instructors?

Confirm plus chop, you are youtube graduate. No test data no statistics to show, and yet you ask about test data. dizzy

Ok, already sized you up. You are youtube graduate.
In my ignored list -
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)