Stewpig Panda, i test you Data Science
4-5-2021 8:22 PM
TalkingStock said:
Confirm plus chop, you are youtube graduate. No test data no statistics to show, and yet you ask about test data. dizzy

Ok, already sized you up. You are youtube graduate.

ok loh, you lihai loh. can continue to boast and smoke ppl with your pseudo technical jargons you learned from yr ceca instructors loh.

"more than 1 trees..." Rolling on the flor laughing
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

4-5-2021 8:27 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
ok loh, you lihai loh. can continue to boast and smoke ppl with your pseudo technical jargons you learned from yr ceca instructors loh.

4-5-2021 8:27 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:

People talk about technical, you can continue to talk about trees lah....no problem.. Maybe you good at counting trees lah.

AI...you [email protected] then, you you tube graduate...cant expect anything from you la. Maybe you ask properly, sis talent and bro sgbutt can teach you something. Or you continue to dance in your panda cell la. There you can count trees...
In my ignored list -
stinv (stink) because he is too stupid.
4-5-2021 9:02 PM
TalkingStock said:
People talk about technical, you can continue to talk about trees lah....no problem.. Maybe you good at counting trees lah.

AI...you [email protected] then, you you tube graduate...cant expect anything from you la. Maybe you ask properly, sis talent and bro sgbutt can teach you something. Or you continue to dance in your panda cell la. There you can count trees...

you might as well claim " I have more than 1 'clocks'" ... Laughing
4-5-2021 9:29 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
you might as well claim " I have more than 1 'clocks'" ... Laughing

Usually i will delete and clean up my threads. But this one i will keep. Next time you dare come out to fake guruji, i will throw this thread at you.
In my ignored list -
4-5-2021 9:37 PM
TalkingStock said:
Usually i will delete and clean up my threads. But this one i will keep. Next time you dare come out to fake guruji, i will throw this thread at you.

I really have more than 1 trees what... Bye

banana trees, papaya trees, loquat, mango, lemon, bamboo, coconut, soursop, cat mountain king, bah long long, longgan, , ....

aso a few very noisy cocks.
4-5-2021 9:39 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
I really have more than 1 trees what... Bye

banana trees, papaya trees, loquat, mango, lemon, bamboo, coconut, soursop, cat mountain king, bah long long, longgan, , ....

aso a few very noisy cocks.

Fake guruji, what sexpert will you fake next?

Fake your self?

[Image: sM7M7Og.jpg]
In my ignored list -
8-5-2021 9:28 AM
TalkingStock said:
[Image: g7OCo8u.jpg]

oily bui bui Fake guruji, what sexpert will you fake next?

one oily bui bui tree(s)
8-5-2021 9:32 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
one oily bui bui tree(s)

One bui bui er..panda dog.. or dog panda?

[Image: sM7M7Og.jpg]
In my ignored list -
8-5-2021 9:26 AM
TalkingStock said:
大鸡院 bui bui ah cock looking for free fook again?

Got busted as fake guruji still calk people stewpig Rolling on the flor laughing

[Image: g7OCo8u.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)