Still wanna be a Grab driver? Kanna Suspended for being a Bad Pax!
#1
[Image: 691818.jpeg]

In life, there will be humps and bumps. 050 Yeah Right Laughing Foreign Trash Indians The Best thumbs up

https://mothership.sg/2019/01/grab-humps...easonable/

Treeswing Laughing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Quote
#2
Grabbie all very green horns lah, taxi can siam shite skin can dun pick up ..... Grab cannot
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
#3
Hello Pax account suspended.Grab will be giving to the driver needed!
Quote
#4
Indian paxs told me they switched to Pte Hire not only because it is cheaper but also because cabbies refused to stop for them 90% of the time. Laughing

Treeswing

15-1-2019 3:28 PM
Tangsen said:
Grabbie all very green horns lah, taxi can siam shite skin can dun pick up ..... Grab cannot
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Quote
#5
15-1-2019 3:34 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Indian paxs told me they switched to Pte Hire not only because it is cheaper but also because cabbies refused to stop for them 90% of the time. Laughing

Treeswing

Grab app should specify race so driver can pick. Who wants their car to become smelly? Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
Quote
#6
That's why it is so important to have camera on board to show who is really at fault.

Treeswing

15-1-2019 3:33 PM
Ernesto Conejo said:
Hello Pax account suspended.Grab will be giving to the driver needed!
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Quote
#7
15-1-2019 3:36 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
That's why it is so important to have camera on board to show who is really at fault.

Treeswing

Nowadays eveything very robotic.Any evidence? Laughing
Then reply"I am sorry".
Quote
#8
15-1-2019 3:36 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
That's why it is so important to have camera on board to show who is really at fault.

Treeswing

U better get a rear camera too. Incase like this ahnn pretend kena hit by driver.
Quote
#9
You will only know if it is Indian after you accepted the booking and that's why I will cancel the booking immediately when I see Indian name. But got to be careful because many Thai names also similar to Indian names and you might missed out on picking up a very pretty Thai gal.

Treeswing

15-1-2019 3:35 PM
Notdumb said:
Grab app should specify race so driver can pick. Who wants their car to become smelly? Rolling on the flor laughing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
Quote
#10
Rolling on the flor laughing

15-1-2019 3:34 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Indian paxs told me they switched to Pte Hire not only because it is cheaper but also because cabbies refused to stop for them 90% of the time. Laughing

Treeswing
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: