Strange, more and more people give up the idea of wearing a mask when going out.
Could that be they are running out of face mask or they no longer believe it is helpful to wear one? Just now, I walked into a neighborhood food court, none found wearing a mask.
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes chettiar's post
15-2-2020 5:53 PM
chettiar said:
Could that be they are running out of face mask or they no longer believe it is helpful to wear one? Just now, I walked into a neighborhood food court, none found wearing a mask.

Uncomfortable to wear it.
Weather so hot
n it does not help much?
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
15-2-2020 5:58 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Uncomfortable to wear it.
Weather so hot
n it does not help much?

The air cannot circulate freely in the covered area causing irration to skin. The dampness also does't help.. I guess people just give up wearing face mask
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
15-2-2020 6:02 PM
chettiar said:
The air cannot circulate freely in the covered area causing irration to skin. The dampness also does't help.. I guess people just give up wearing face mask

Breathing carbon dioxide within mask no fresh air.
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
Some people just don't dispose off the used face mask responsibly, you found the used mask on toilet floor, piling up beside dustbin, inside storm drains , in open space, creating trouble for the cleaners
chettiar said:

In a foodcourt, how are u going to eat with the mask on???
chettiar said:

It is indeed uncomfortable wearing mask whole day.
After a while, we might see lesser people wearing mask.
But probably it depends on how the covid19 progress here in spore.
chettiar said:

...........all feeling well.... Thinking Thinking
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
Your degree is just a piece of paper, your education is seen in your behavior.
[+] 1 user Likes just2share's post
15-2-2020 6:05 PM
chettiar said:
Some people just don't dispose off the used face mask responsibly, you found the used mask on toilet floor, piling up beside dustbin, inside storm drains , in open space, creating trouble for the cleaners

Saw twice inside the public toilet.
Masks just thrown into the bin.
15-2-2020 6:06 PM
Rodknight said:
In a foodcourt, how are u going to eat with the mask on???

The usual practice is they pull down the mask under the chin. What a joke really.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)