Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection
#11
1-1-2019 2:17 PM
teeth53 said:
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-09...504416.htm

SAA Army is to prevent a potential Turkish forces invasion of eastern Aleppo and western Al-Raqqa.

News: Meanwhile - Turkey has given orders to Turkish factions of Euphrates Shield to withdraw from nearby city of Manbij, east of Aleppo and to end the alert in the far Northern Eastern region, in according to Trump plan to delay US troops withdrawal.
Turkey-backed Free Syrian (army) fighters said they would not accept the return of govt armed forces to Eastern Syria, including Manbij town, after US forces withdraw.

A spokesman for Syrian National Army (SNA or free Syria fighters), is to be a core force in Turk campaign in eastern Syria, said the return of SAA govt forces would trigger 'a disaster and a catastrophe' with a new wave of refugees and the displaced people.

Hammoud said Turk-led operation to reclaim North Eastern Syria was to create the conditions and space for the return of refugees and displaced persons, who fled the Syrian govt n to displace the Syrian Kurds.

The SNA is said to send 15,000 of its fighters were prepared to enter the areas once the US pulled out.

Now Russia told Turk's to hand off. Russia warns Turkey to stay OUT of Syria North Easten and let Assad take back areas vacated by Trump's withdrawal of US troops as Turk's Erdogan's prepare attack to kill of the Kurds.
Quote
#12
2-1-2019 4:46 PM
teeth53 said:
Turkey-backed Free Syrian (army) fighters said they would not accept the return of govt armed forces to Eastern Syria, including Manbij town, after US forces withdraw.

A spokesman for Syrian National Army (SNA or free Syria fighters), is to be a core force in Turk campaign in eastern Syria, said the return of SAA govt forces would trigger 'a disaster and a catastrophe' with a new wave of refugees and the displaced people.

Hammoud said Turk-led operation to reclaim North Eastern Syria was to create the conditions and space for the return of refugees and displaced persons, who fled the Syrian govt n to displace the Syrian Kurds.

The SNA is said to send 15,000 of its fighters were prepared to enter the areas once the US pulled out.

Now Russia told Turk's to hand off. Russia warns Turkey to stay OUT of Syria North Easten and let Assad take back areas vacated by Trump's withdrawal of US troops as Turk's Erdogan's prepare attack to kill of the Kurds.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...cleRelated
Quote
#13
31-12-2018 10:12 PM
talkcover said:
Kurds has little choice but with Syr, is better than hunt down by Tur.

Power shift in place, very tricky now.
UAE reopens Syr Embassy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obddLZUktx8

Sudan president visit to Syr shows Assad survived crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XjQrFeKSIY
Erdogan and the Turkish military have the will or the ability to protect whatever remains of ISIS. They added, Erdogan's real objective is to chase n kill the very Kurds who have been contributed ground trooper n blunt ISIS with US airforces.

"Trump is very scare of Erdogan and oso Russia. Trump says Tehran can do anything, had green approval. US has been suckered for too long, Trump was suckered by Erdogan," describing as sand n death in Syria.

This lastest turn of event had Syria Assad turn out to the overall winner n Turk Erdogan a losser.
Quote
#14
3-1-2019 4:27 PM
teeth53 said:
Erdogan and the Turkish military have the will or the ability to protect whatever remains of ISIS. They added, Erdogan's real objective is to chase n kill the very Kurds who have been contributed ground trooper n blunt ISIS with US airforces.

"Trump is very scare of Erdogan and oso Russia. Trump says Tehran can do anything, had green approval. US has been suckered for too long, Trump was suckered by Erdogan," describing as sand n death in Syria.

This lastest turn of event had Syria Assad turn out to the overall winner n Turk Erdogan a losser.

It is not true TLP is scared but he is novice and naive in foreign policies, his acumen may work in business world but not in political world.

Tur is still consider winner as long Kurds lose opportunities to become nation, the West lesser things to hold Tur down. Middle east fractions continue to be fight between Isr, RSA, Tur and Ira.
Quote
#15
3-1-2019 4:27 PM
teeth53 said:
Erdogan and the Turkish military have the will or the ability to protect whatever remains of ISIS. They added, Erdogan's real objective is to chase n kill the very Kurds who have been contributed ground trooper n blunt ISIS with US airforces.

"Trump is very scare of Erdogan and oso Russia. Trump says Tehran can do anything, had green approval. US has been suckered for too long, Trump was suckered by Erdogan," describing as sand n death in Syria.

This lastest turn of event had Syria Assad turn out to the overall winner n Turk Erdogan a losser.
Trump is scare of Tehran. So scare that Trump said Tehran can do whatever Tehran wanted.

Tehran will send destoryer, warships to the western Atlantic Ocean starting in March, 2019.

It comes several weeks after Pentagon sent an aircraft carrier strike group to the Persian Gulf. The decision to send sees as an aggressive US naval presence in its own backyard.

“The Atlantic Ocean is far and the operation of the Iranian naval flotilla might take five months.”

A newly-built destroyer, Sahand would be one of the Iranian warships to take part in the flotilla.

Sahand bossted a flight deck for helicopters, anti-aircraft and anti-ship guns, surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles. Tehran claims destroyer also boasts electronic warfare capabilities.

Tehran insisted the presence. Notably, Iran’s deputy army chief Habibollah Sayyari, said in Dec, 2018, US navy was allowed to sail in int'l waters near Iran.– So Iranian navy could sail in the Atlantic Ocean near the US coast.

In Nov, 2018. US re-imposed sanctions on Tehran’s oil, shipping and banking industries. Sanctions had previously lifted in 2015 nuclear deal. US officials predicted Iranian ships will no longer be welcome in international waters.
Quote
#16
1-1-2019 10:27 PM
talkcover said:
Not sure how true but certainly this Police man demand payment.
Cannot be free as the cost becoming unbearable.
Even if with allies treaties.

The US should not interfere with global politics, and side one side by deploying troops and arms to a country, other than risking the lives of US troops, there is a huge cost in terms of firepower provided, such as fighter/boomber aircrafts, navy and ground forces........... notworthy notworthy notworthy
Quote
#17
Turkey is so weak that they seekiig Major U.S. Military Support to fight when the Turk are known to protect them in Syria.

Plan for Turkey to take lead in fight against Islamic State needed and require more U.S. force, not less, US officials.

teeth53 were wondering how Turk is going to kill ISIS or destory them while pledging to kill Kurds.
Quote
#18
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com...1546629658

Turkey is asking the U.S. to provide substantial military support, including airstrikes, transport and logistics, to allow Turkish forces to assume the main responsibility for chasing away n pledging to destory Kurds?.
Quote
#19
31-12-2018 9:49 PM
teeth53 said:
BBC defence correspondent Jonathan Marcus suggests that Mr Trump appears to be washing his hands of Syria and handing the whole job over to Russia, Turkey and Iran.

In turn. The Syrian Kurds had invited Syria Assad army in.... Cool
Trump National Security Adviser. "Trump changed his mind."

And Now....Trump will not withdraw American troops from northern Syria until Turk govt guarantees it won’t attack Syrian Kurdish forces (SDF) that have been U.S. critical allies in the fight against ISIS, national security adviser John Bolton said.

Bolton said a commitment from Turk Recep Tayyip Erdogan must protects the Kurds after American forces exit. It is something Trump is demanding, and that it’s just one of several conditions that have to be met.
Quote
#20
6-1-2019 9:41 PM
teeth53 said:
Trump National Security Adviser. "Trump changed his mind."

And Now....Trump will not withdraw American troops from northern Syria until Turk govt guarantees it won’t attack Syrian Kurdish forces (SDF) that have been U.S. critical allies in the fight against ISIS, national security adviser John Bolton said.

Bolton said a commitment from Turk Recep Tayyip Erdogan must protects the Kurds after American forces exit. It is something Trump is demanding, and that it’s just one of several conditions that have to be met.

To ask Tur is clearly show us0.a foreign policies in illusion anyway Isr needs Kurds around...
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: