Syria’s Kurds, Feeling Betrayed by the U.S., Ask Assad Government for Protection
25-9-2019 11:32 AM
teeth53 said:
Turkey reported that Turkey wants to take over a Syria “corridor” in northern Syria that “will enable 3 million resettlement of Syrians flavourable to Turkey, and other it extendtion right up to the Deir ez zor-Raqqa line.”

In short, Turkey proposes to take over the areas that the US and Syrian Democratic Forces are operating in. The SDF defeated ISIS in this area, sacrificing thousands of lives alongside Americans. Anw now Ankara would like to move in.

Turkey asserted it aim, even as it appears to be turning northern Syria into yet another northern Cyprus, a separate area. According to Turkish media, Ankara and the US agreed on August 7, 2019.
North East Syria is in the making of another Northern Cyprus....Ottoman empire in the making to weaken Syrian folks crying.
Quote
31-12-2018 9:49 PM
teeth53 said:
BBC defence correspondent Jonathan Marcus suggests that Mr Trump appears to be washing his hands of Syria and handing the whole job over to Russia, Turkey and Iran.

In turn. The Syrian Kurds had invited Syria Assad army in.... Cool
Strengthening Russia, Iran hands n dividing Syria into two to three parts.

Think it is working against Israel interest n may draw Israel into more intensive battling Iranian proxies.
Quote
It is not just feeling betrayed by America, Kurds are actually betrayed and sold by America to Russia, Syria and Turkey. America will withdraw their soldiers from Syria. So you Kurds, take care yourself, we bye2. lol.

Kurds will be massacred by Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iran.

Dead meat liao.

It is also a lesson for Taiwan and HK, When not in American interest, nei zigei gaodin (take care yourself), we bye bye.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
Turkey is ready to move in!
Quote
10-10-2019 12:50 AM
Sand said:
It is not just feeling betrayed by America, Kurds are actually betrayed and sold by America to Russia, Syria and Turkey. America will withdraw their soldiers from Syria. So you Kurds, take care yourself, we bye2. lol.

Kurds will be massacred by Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iran.

Dead meat liao.

It is also a lesson for Taiwan and HK, When not in American interest, nei zigei gaodin (take care yourself), we bye bye.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Syrian militant fighters, from northwestern areas controlled by Turkey since previous offensives in 2016 and 2018, were also consider as terroriat group has gathered in a former refugee camp in the Turkish border town of Akcakale.

They belong to factions of the FSA, a coalition of groups terrorist armed and financed by Ankara.

A total of 18,000 fighters are due to participate in the first stage of the Turkish offensive, according to spokesman for Anwar al-Haq, a smaller faction within the FSA. Dadeh said 8,000 would target the Syrian border town of Tal Abyad and 10,000 the town of Ras al-Ain, Dadeh told journalists in Akcakale.

KOBANE. A town that came under attack by ISIS. (But repel by Kurds) The FSA terrorist fighters is expected to be mobilised for an assault on this town - Kobane.
Quote
Basically Turkist and Syrian are moving against the remnants of ISIS or Dash and PKK.
Once the area is cleared, Syrian refugees can rtn to their Homes in Syria.
This will prevent refugees flooding into Europe. Erdogan has spent 40B dola.
Cost to Europe is more than 500euro each.
Quote
10-10-2019 1:09 AM
liaozhai said:
Turkey is ready to move in!
It just show how US can betray anyone when it is no longer in their interest.

Syria north east will be another Ottoman empire for Turkish to setup a Turkish root as yet another northern Cyprus.

Kurds will be left fighting for nothing, after helping the US. "Still the US betray us"?. The SDF, comprising both Kurdish and Arab militias, reportedly has about 60,000 fighters lightly armed The group said it lost 11,000 fighters in the battle against ISIL
Quote
10-10-2019 6:04 AM
singlion said:
Basically Turkist and Syrian are moving against the remnants of ISIS or Dash and PKK.
Once the area is cleared, Syrian refugees can rtn to their Homes in Syria.
This will prevent refugees flooding into Europe. Erdogan has spent 40B dola.
Cost to Europe is more than 500euro each.
Another territories expansion by Turkey exactly like northern Cyprus and planting Turk root into Syria north east.
Quote
10-10-2019 6:13 AM
teeth53 said:
Another territories expansion by Turkey exactly like northern Cyprus and planting Turk root into Syria north east.
Euro Nato is helping the 2nd most powerful army in NATO to setup root into Syria north east n making their own. For the Turk to ruled over Syria.
Quote
10-10-2019 6:13 AM
teeth53 said:
Another territories expansion by Turkey exactly like northern Cyprus and planting Turk root into Syria north east.

This is ongoing.
Present positions:
Erdogan asks EU to take back ISIS.
EU will not pay for safe zone.

Further development will involve Syrian sovereignty.
It is difficult to envisake Turkey moving against Russia and Syria.

EU is also battling. The Brexit saga. Another flooding will weaken her further.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: