Syrian War: The Final Battle or the Beginning of Armageddon?
Note to followers: Last page for latest update

The West conducted over 2500 air strikes in the last one year on ISIS. Their primary aerial strike weapons are the F16 falcon, F18 hornet and B1 bomber. The result of these airstrikes had very little impact on ISIS. In fact, ISIS-controlled territory expanded.

Russian airstrikes using SU-25 frogfoot, SU-34 fullback, and upgraded SU-24 fencer conducted over a mere few days resulted in significant losses and mass migration of terrorists out of Syria, to the extent that the West are caught off guard and raising hell over it.

Conclusion is that Russian pilots, technicians and / or equipment are better.

[Image: 98906.jpg]
Might I say that Russian weapons are also cheaper. $100million on each F35 vs $25million on PAK-T50.

The accuracy of Russian munitions (smart bombs) to carry out surgical strikes that limit civilian casualty is also being demonstrated in these operations.

For the first time in decades, the world is seeing the great Russian leap forward. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PzdUSXkdg

We may get to see a dogfight soon, if the West makes good on its intention to use force to protect their "assets". http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/...rgeted-by/

SU34 vs F18. That would be awesome. But that would mean the sh%t hitting the fan (the beginning of the much-anticipated Armageddon self-fulfilling prophecy) of a direct US-Russia hot war that will rattle the globe.

We may also get to see S300/S400 in action, chasing away Israeli fighter planes intruding Syrian airspace:
https://strategika51.wordpress.com/2015/...sraeliens/
Isreal had gone to see comrade Putin.
Interesting to see what they will do next as the next chapter is different.
Against Extremism ;one world religion wink wink
3-10-2015 7:33 AM
bw2013 said:
Might I say that Russian weapons are also cheaper. $100million on each F35 vs $25million on PAK-T50.

No doubt F35 operating cost is higher but for unit price, gap not 4 times, for a member of program Noway spent around 130million. While PAK-T50 estimate at least 60million.
But both not really in operation mode.

Anyway for bombing, intelligence gathering is important. Else many times it will be waste of time and money.
3-10-2015 7:18 AM
bw2013 said:
The West conducted over 2500 air strikes in the last one year on ISIS. Their primary aerial strike weapons are the F16 falcon, F18 hornet and B1 bomber. The result of these airstrikes had very little impact on ISIS. In fact, ISIS-controlled territory expanded.

Russian airstrikes using SU-25 frogfoot, SU-34 fullback, and upgraded SU-24 fencer conducted over a mere few days resulted in significant losses and mass migration of terrorists out of Syria, to the extent that the West are caught off guard and raising hell over it.

there is one main factor that contribute to the efficiency.
Russian don't bother about the so-called civilian, which the ISIS try to hide among them and use them as cover. F@ckup west wana talk about human rights lah, this rule that law ... tie hand tie legs

so if russia care less... those terrorist has no where to hide but to flee
[+] 1 user Likes finind's post
3-10-2015 7:18 AM
bw2013 said:

woah western weapon really lousy compared with russian....how come saf by f15 and f16...but malaysia buy russian MIG and east european weapons.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
3-10-2015 12:02 PM
sgbuffett said:
woah western weapon really lousy compared with russian....how come saf by f15 and f16...but malaysia buy russian MIG and east european weapons.

Msia got your fav F18 leh.
How can you don't know leh New citizens 'forgot self'?
3-10-2015 12:02 PM
sgbuffett said:

buy f15 f16 also pay protection money mah... Laughing
3-10-2015 7:33 AM
bw2013 said:

The accuracy of Russian munitions (smart bombs) to carry out surgical strikes that limit civilian casualty is also being demonstrated in these operations.

For the first time in decades, the world is seeing the great Russian leap forward. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PzdUSXkdg

We may get to see a dogfight soon, if the West makes good on its intention to use force to protect their "assets". http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/...rgeted-by/

SU34 vs F18. That would be awesome. But that would mean the sh%t hitting the fan (the beginning of the much-anticipated Armageddon self-fulfilling prophecy) of a direct US-Russia hot war that will rattle the globe.

We may also get to see S300/S400 in action, chasing away Israeli fighter planes intruding Syrian airspace:
https://strategika51.wordpress.com/2015/...sraeliens/
the S300 and S400 combined with VERA sensors is potent combination. this combination is to defeat western fighters.

the rusdian also have solution against F35 that will render it ineffective for a cost of $10M ...buying f35 is a waste of money
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
3-10-2015 11:37 AM
finind said:
there is one main factor that contribute to the efficiency.
Russian don't bother about the so-called civilian, which the ISIS try to hide among them and use them as cover. F@ckup west wana talk about human rights lah, this rule that law ... tie hand tie legs

so if russia care less... those terrorist has no where to hide but to flee

That is why only communists Russian and Chinese can stop the ISIS from spreading their influence.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)