THAAD controversy resurfaces as US seeks to extend range
[Image: 841225.jpeg]

THAAD controversy resurfaces as US seeks to extend range

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2...83478.html
Evil American Empire
15-2-2020 12:28 AM
CHAOS said:
Evil American Empire

Why is PRC so scare? Aren't the PRC Supporters like to boost PRC have the 東風 missile that can even shoot down the sun or how about their hypersonic missiles? Rolling on the flor laughing
15-2-2020 6:12 AM
SDEBOX said:
Why is PRC so scare? Aren't the PRC Supporters like to boost PRC have the 東風 missile that can even shoot down the sun or how about their hypersonic missiles? Rolling on the flor laughing

Ya China very scare USA begging for $$$ from SK. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
15-2-2020 6:21 AM
Notdumb said:
Ya China very scare USA begging for $$$ from SK. Rolling on the flor laughing

Don't worry lah. South Korea can foot the bill. Big smile
15-2-2020 6:23 AM
SDEBOX said:
Don't worry lah. South Korea can foot the bill. Big smile

Why USA so poor u still [email protected] up to them? Rolling on the flor laughing
15-2-2020 6:26 AM
Notdumb said:
Why USA so poor u still [email protected] up to them? Rolling on the flor laughing

Sorry, I only support SG because I'm a Sinkie but I speak base on facts and acknowledge I know of on other matters.
This only shows that the American‘s insecurity. And they just need to see what the Chinese is doing.

The Americans always says they respect human rights and freedom of speech, but when another country growing stronger they becomes insecure. They have to snoop into people’s backyard, and this time they have used South Korea. I vaguely remember Mr Moon wanted to remove the Thaad but I guess he couldn’t....
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)