TOP VirginOrgy speak on foxs .. China Intentionally Release Covid19 to the world
[Image: 934969.jpeg]

Noted the article paint her as the First Scientist to research on Covid19, She is High Position in WHO and she is TOP scientist so everyone should believe what she said ....

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chinese-vi...oronavirus
She is so desperate!

I heard Miles Kok locked her up for 2 days to force her to "cooperate" in such lies!
16-9-2020 2:42 PM
Cityhantam said:
She is so desperate!

I heard Miles Kok locked her up for 2 days to force her to "cooperate" in such lies!

I heard they have mass orgy leh ... bannon miles and her ...
16-9-2020 2:43 PM
tomiyaki said:
I heard they have mass orgy leh ... bannon miles and her ...

[Image: 46391609_101.jpg]
Angmo just dont realise something.

Lying and whacking China just do not work.

Chinese will just live their life as per se....

This lady is desperate.... esp during election. She will be dumped after that...
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
16-9-2020 2:37 PM
tomiyaki said:

Noted the article paint her as the First Scientist to research on Covid19, She is High Position in WHO and she is TOP scientist so everyone should believe what she said ....

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

What happened? You didn’t receive the last paycheck after all the hard work hijacking the real tommy account and posting your daily crap?
accidentally maybe still hv some credibility, but intentionally only flgdogs would agree. you dun think so meh?
No need to worry too much time traveller from 2075 said that China is gone in year 2075,most part of Asia are control by India. Better don’t bully India starting from today. Japanese capital move to Okayama All should celebrate here because Most if not all will be gone by with no exception people who joined pap.

Happy BOH?
[+] 1 user Likes kgliangp's post
16-9-2020 3:14 PM
kgliangp said:
No need to worry too much time traveller from 2075 said that China is gone in year 2075,most part of Asia are control by India. Better don’t bully India starting from today. Japanese capital move to Okayama All should celebrate here because Most if not all will be gone by with no exception people who joined pap.

Happy BOH?

Do you know current India territory it much smaller than it was in the past? Rolling on the flor laughing
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
16-9-2020 2:37 PM
tomiyaki said:

Holy sh%t. CCP released Wuhan virus onto the world. What a evil regime. They must be made to pay for it.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)