TOP VirginOrgy speak on foxs .. China Intentionally Release Covid19 to the world
holy sheet! trumpet and gang engineered the virus with her help and brought it to wuhan, very evil, they must pay for it!
Is her *meow meow* smelly? 050
Resistance is futile Happy
Wikipedia just update this VirginOrgy and also Twitter suspended this TOP Self Claim WHO Scientist and also Self Claim First To Research Covid19 ... twitter suspended her account 15th Sep 2020 updated on Wikipedia

“ Later in September, Yan co-authored a pre-print research paper named "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route."[26] Three other researchers were listed as co-authors, but the SCMP was unable to find any prior work from them.[27] The paper was uploaded to the Zenodo website, an open-access repository where anyone can post their research.[28] The paper is affiliated with the Rule of Law Society, founded by Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui.[26][28] The Rule of Law Society had not previously published scientific or medical research.[28] Yan had previously appeared on Bannon's "War Room" podcast.[27][28]

According to the paper's abstract, "SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus" and that it could have been created in a lab in approximately six months.[29][30] According to Newsweek, several experts in evolutionary biology and infectious disease, including Jonathan Eisen and Carl Bergstrom, said the paper did not include new information, contained multiple unsubstantiated claims and had a weak scientific case.[26] According to Angela Rasmussen, a virologist at Columbia University, the paper was "basically all circumstantial and some of it is entirely fictional".[28]

After describing her newly published research paper in a Fox News interview with Tucker Carlson in mid-September 2020, Yan said she believed the Chinese government intentionally released the virus.[31]

On 15 September 2020, Yan's Twitter account was suspended, although the reason for the suspension was unclear. She had only four visible posts and one linked to the preprint paper that had not been peer reviewed.[32]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li-Meng_Yan
16-9-2020 7:09 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Holy sh%t. CCP released Wuhan virus onto the world. What a evil regime. They must be made to pay for it.

Should have released into yr mother CB Rolling on the flor laughing
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
16-9-2020 2:37 PM
tomiyaki said:
[Image: 934969.jpeg]

Noted the article paint her as the First Scientist to research on Covid19, She is High Position in WHO and she is TOP scientist so everyone should believe what she said ....

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/chinese-vi...oronavirus

As most expected all along. Trump administration likely knew but kept quiet as this means war. So instead they delink economy first and ask others to join.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

16-9-2020 11:53 PM
Cory said:
As most expected all along. Trump administration likely knew but kept quiet as this means war. So instead they delink economy first and ask others to join.

I also feel that way .. I think Pompe and trump already know last year but simply ignore or trying to cover by being total silence and who knows when China got it and announced ... what a better way to point the finger to them ... as even the last day report show , Covid19 symptoms already in America in Nov 2019 ... it smart of you Cory ..
[+] 1 user Likes tomiyaki's post
Hehe, this is proof of my observation that many Singaporeans don’t understand sarcasm...

16-9-2020 3:01 PM
JESUS said:
What happened? You didn’t receive the last paycheck after all the hard work hijacking the real tommy account and posting your daily crap?
17-9-2020 12:54 AM
tomiyaki said:
I also feel that way .. I think Pompe and trump already know last year but simply ignore or trying to cover by being total silence and who knows when China got it and announced ... what a better way to point the finger to them ... as even the last day report show , Covid19 symptoms already in America in Nov 2019 ... it smart of you Cory ..

Surely is fake news to be in America in Nov 19 because it would have exploded. That's why so far everyone laugh at CCP tricks.
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

17-9-2020 1:08 AM
cj2 said:
Hehe, this is proof of my observation that many Singaporeans don’t understand sarcasm...

It’s Sardonism my friend, sarcasm is too light in this instance.
16-9-2020 3:39 PM
QE3 said:
Do you know current India territory it much smaller than it was in the past? Rolling on the flor laughing

Don’t know, with the way how singapore gov being squeeze by them it may just happened.. pAp gone..

This time traveller also said no more seafood due to contamination

No seafood. Worried
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)