Taiwan visit by US UN Rep cancelled; Pompeo visit, EU told him fug off.
'21.01.13【趙少康×尹乃菁觀點】烏龍1 美駐聯大使放鳥蔡英文 / 烏龍2 歐盟賞蓬佩奥閉門羹

[+] 1 user Likes Webinarian's post
Poor thing, Trump.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Trump is history already. He shud just gracefully fades away ...... Thinking

During this pandemic, China is the only +ve economy. Only those who don't know their maths will dare offend China. One good e.g. is Scott Morrison.

武统近了!?美国取消官员访问台湾限制、疯狂试探大陆底线、蓬佩奥给拜登政府挖坑、还有10天下台突然安排美国驻联合国大使访问台湾
Whatever we may think about how "screwed up" the Trump administration here, especially during their transition period. All we know is that the Trump administration is just trying to continue to upset China, which in turn will continue to create some challenges for the Biden administration when they come on board.

During 2020 pandemic, China is indeed the only country with a positive economy. My Asia Pacific business was supposed to be very bad, but because of China having a stimulus exercise placed into their market. My China business ended up with a 24% above my budget. This is by far an outstanding results.

The current Taiwan administration just simply like to polish the American's apple, so that they can psyche up the Taiwanese to "hate" China even more. In order to allow DPP to stay in power for the next 4 - 8 years.
13-1-2021 7:42 PM
XXX said:
During this pandemic, China is the only +ve economy. Only those who don't know their maths will dare offend China. One good e.g. is Scott Morrison.

Where is your source? Kiss

Oh yeah, the Sinovac vaccine is 78% efficacious. 245

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Sinapore-...pid4570421
Resistance is futile. Happy Pbanned Sand aka Gay P1ashitbo is impersonating my avatar and signature. 5 5
after the insurrection attempt on the 6th, aligning with trump means anti-dems. dems now control the wh, senate and house. anyone who still want to align with trump is just really asking for it for the next 4 years.
[Image: XApuwgDtHBmKxKyu.jpg]
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
13-1-2021 8:49 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: XApuwgDtHBmKxKyu.jpg]

[Image: mike-pompeo-cia.jpg]
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)