Taiwan visit by US UN Rep cancelled; Pompeo visit, EU told him fug off.
#11
Even tiny Luxembourg also told Pompipi to fxxk off! Rolling on the flor laughing

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/politics/...index.html
Quote
#12
13-1-2021 8:21 PM
Kangtangman said:
Whatever we may think about how "screwed up" the Trump administration here, especially during their transition period. All we know is that the Trump administration is just trying to continue to upset China, which in turn will continue to create some challenges for the Biden administration when they come on board.

During 2020 pandemic, China is indeed the only country with a positive economy. My Asia Pacific business was supposed to be very bad, but because of China having a stimulus exercise placed into their market. My China business ended up with a 24% above my budget. This is by far an outstanding results.

The current Taiwan administration just simply like to polish the American's apple, so that they can psyche up the Taiwanese to "hate" China even more. In order to allow DPP to stay in power for the next 4 - 8 years.

Why you lie in broad daylight? Taiwan GDP in 2020 is higher than china, OK?
Quote
#13
13-1-2021 9:24 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Why you lie in broad daylight? Taiwan GDP in 2020 is higher than china, OK?
Why is the link? Taiwan GDP is less than China city Shenzhen!
Quote
#14
13-1-2021 9:30 PM
Gains said:
Why is the link? Taiwan GDP is less than China city Shenzhen!
Don't act blur lah! We talking GDP growth here OK!
Quote
#15
13-1-2021 9:24 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Why you lie in broad daylight? Taiwan GDP in 2020 is higher than china, OK?

Well I am just stating on my business nothing to do with GDP that you’re talking about. You’re comparing something that is off from what I am relating to, don’t simply jump to conclusion and call me a liar.
Quote
#16
13-1-2021 7:30 PM
Webinarian said:
'21.01.13【趙少康×尹乃菁觀點】烏龍1 美駐聯大使放鳥蔡英文 / 烏龍2 歐盟賞蓬佩奥閉門羹




脱光光等上床,客人没来说拜拜。小英好失望哦
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
Quote
#17
China was the first major economy to show a recovery from the damage caused by the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, largely due to a series of stimulus measures.

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-econo...vertake-us

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China

China GDP for 2020 is predicted around 1.9% of IMF and 2% against world bank. But the value is equate to over 15 trillion USD nominal estimate.

While Taiwan GDP growth forecast to be 2.71% of 636 billion USD nominal estimate.

https://focustaiwan.tw/business/202012160022

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Taiwan

The numbers speak of itself.
Quote
#18
13-1-2021 10:24 PM
Kangtangman said:
Well I am just stating on my business nothing to do with GDP that you’re talking about. You’re comparing something that is off from what I am relating to, don’t simply jump to conclusion and call me a liar.

You clearly state that in 2020 , china is the only country with a positive GDP is is FALSE!
Taiwan GDP growth in 2020 is 2.7% which is higher than China. Isnt this LYING???
Quote
#19
13-1-2021 10:56 PM
lionkingch55 said:
You clearly state that in 2020 , china is the only country with a positive GDP is is FALSE!
Taiwan GDP growth in 2020 is 2.7% which is higher than China. Isnt this LYING???

Tw is not the fastest economy lah,
at least in south east asia, Viet is 2.9 plus if not wrong.
Quote
#20
13-1-2021 11:04 PM
talkcover said:
Tw is not the fastest economy lah,
at least in south east asia, Viet is 2.9 plus if not wrong.

I welcome Vietnam to do well which means companies are relocation from china to vietnam even
in the midst of this pandemic.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: