Taiwan visit by US UN Rep cancelled; Pompeo visit, EU told him fug off.
13-1-2021 10:56 PM
lionkingch55 said:
You clearly state that in 2020 , china is the only country with a positive GDP is is FALSE!
Taiwan GDP growth in 2020 is 2.7% which is higher than China. Isnt this LYING???

You posted this :

13-1-2021 9:24 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Why you lie in broad daylight? Taiwan GDP in 2020 is higher than china, OK?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
13-1-2021 11:06 PM
lionkingch55 said:
I welcome Vietnam to do well which means companies are relocation from china to vietnam even
in the midst of this pandemic.

I know you hate ationg roots. Big Grin
13-1-2021 11:09 PM
alanis said:
You posted this :

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why you trying to split hairs here. Obviously I refer to GDP growth since it is
universal knowledge that US and china are the number 1 & 2 economies.
13-1-2021 11:11 PM
talkcover said:
I know you hate ationg roots. Big Grin

no lah! I just hate ccp propaganda only lah!
13-1-2021 11:20 PM
lionkingch55 said:
no lah! I just hate ccp propaganda only lah!

is it ? Laughing
13-1-2021 11:12 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Why you trying to split hairs here. Obviously I refer to GDP growth since it is
universal knowledge that US and china are the number 1 & 2 economies.

No such thing as "obviously" lah!

You have to be precise! Laughing
13-1-2021 10:56 PM
lionkingch55 said:
You clearly state that in 2020 , china is the only country with a positive GDP is is FALSE!
Taiwan GDP growth in 2020 is 2.7% which is higher than China. Isnt this LYING???

You’re such a fool, go read again on my posting that you claimed. I have only mentioned that the China has a positive economy nothing on GDP.

Stopped putting words into what I said in your imaginary world.

I have since posted another posting where it show both China and Taiwan forecasted GDP. And it did show that Taiwan has a higher GDP but look at the numbers both China and Taiwan has, they are such a vast difference in growth. Your claimed of higher GDP in Taiwan cannot compare to China low GDP numbers, but I guess you are elated and preferred to claim that higher percentage that Taiwan has.

If you doubted the source that I have posted, then please show your source of claim.

So please stop playing with words in term of the percentage growth, both China and Taiwan economies are completely different.

No wonder Taiwan with people the likes of you are declining, and has to resort to be “refugees” in migrating to other countries. And then leech on others instead of trying to bring Taiwan back to what once a glory in Asia. What a sorry state Taiwan has become with the likes of you lots.

Worst of all, you’re proud in claiming the high GDP that Taiwan has but failed to recognise or acknowledge that China has a higher economy than Taiwan when you’re comparing. How patriotic you’re to Taiwan?
14-1-2021 5:02 AM
Kangtangman said:
You’re such a fool, go read again on my posting that you claimed. I have only mentioned that the China has a positive economy nothing on GDP.

Stopped putting words into what I said in your imaginary world.

I have since posted another posting where it show both China and Taiwan forecasted GDP. And it did show that Taiwan has a higher GDP but look at the numbers both China and Taiwan has, they are such a vast difference in growth. Your claimed of higher GDP in Taiwan cannot compare to China low GDP numbers, but I guess you are elated and preferred to claim that higher percentage that Taiwan has.

If you doubted the source that I have posted, then please show your source of claim.

So please stop playing with words in term of the percentage growth, both China and Taiwan economies are completely different.

No wonder Taiwan with people the likes of you are declining, and has to resort to be “refugees” in migrating to other countries. And then leech on others instead of trying to bring Taiwan back to what once a glory in Asia. What a sorry state Taiwan has become with the likes of you lots.

Worst of all, you’re proud in claiming the high GDP that Taiwan has but failed to recognise or acknowledge that China has a higher economy than Taiwan when you’re comparing. How patriotic you’re to Taiwan?

You turn and twist like a snake as usual

克拉夫特专机徘徊4个小时折返,很难想象幕后是怎样惊心动魄的较量!蔡英文就是蹭蹭,但是她不进去。

司马南:蓬佩奥撒谎不脸红,蔡英文啪啪被打脸
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)