Tan Kin Lian draws sarcasm
#11
Thank goodness, more Singaporeans got wisdom.
Can u imagine if he becomes our president?
That'll will be Tan vs Trump
Same frequency.
Quote
#12
23-5-2020 11:15 AM
Lukongsimi said:
Usually O blood type

Yes, I might be immune, blood group O.
Quote
#13
23-5-2020 11:34 AM
Ichigo said:
Yes, I might be immune, blood group O.
Same as me
[Image: zKPg0zf.jpg]
Quote
#14
Why he is right?
Healthy running smiling people can also b carrying the "virus".
Logic tells u you must test all at one go. From there u still have works to do.
Of cos that not possible.
Yes he is right. There is no solution.
Distancing and wearing masks ya they work but limiting due to immunity needed for future attacks.

Biobloom across the world can only be carry out by Nature.
For ex. u lockdown air travels, do u know when u fart the gas/s goes/go around the world in the most a few days.
Even your Body is completely or around that renew in a yr.
[+] 1 user Likes singlion's post
Quote
#15
23-5-2020 12:24 PM
singlion said:
Why he is right?
Healthy running smiling people can also b carrying the "virus".
Logic tells u you must test all at one go. From there u still have works to do.
Of cos that not possible.
Yes he is right. There is no solution.
Distancing and wearing masks ya they work but limiting due to immunity needed for future attacks.
Nobody can 100 percent fend off the virus just by wearing mask or social distancing

Best to avoid crowds and keep yourself clean
[Image: zKPg0zf.jpg]
Quote
#16
If U think those at daily press conference are fools, u wrong. They know. They are only calming u so u can go to work and b their carrotheads.
Quote
#17
He got a right solution.

Why waste taxpayers $$$$ getting all these FWs tested?

Send them home to their own cuntry.
Quote
#18
23-5-2020 11:21 AM
Migrant said:
Thank goodness, more Singaporeans got wisdom.
Can u imagine if he becomes our president?
That'll will be Tan vs Trump
Same frequency.

Hello, nothing wrong with his wise suggestion.
Tell u better go and alert yr master, more n more uncle n autie nowaday very very tu lan papaya govt, take all our past reserve go n spent on the foreigner ah neh.
Frankly ah tan is much much better than existing appointed puppet President.

Bet u the more pinky spent on ah neh the more VOTES he gg to lose.
This virus gg to live with us for a long time, this year confirmed liao no chance of normality. Next 3 mths more SmE gg to bust, more peple gg to jobless. Now we are in transittion stage, long long way to recovery.
Quote
#19
Do u know u have 3 eyes?
The 3rd-eye is just behind the 2-eye.
[Image: oOGF7g9.png]
Pineal gland.
When it detects no light it secretes melatonin.
2 to 3 billions cell have to be replaced or repaired every night.
The processes produce free-radicals. They have to be neutralised by melatonin.
It is important during this plandemic that u sleep in a dark room with lot of air.

NB
3rd-eye deals with holography.
Quote
#20
23-5-2020 12:36 PM
step said:
He got a right solution.

Why waste taxpayers $$$$ getting all these FWs tested?

Send them home to their own cuntry.

The solution is not to send the FWs who infected back home. We need them to clear our rubbish, and to do construction work on site........ Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: