Testimony of Chor Chew Meng - open your mind so that you can receive
#1
If someone offer you a gift open your hand to receive.
If someone offer you wisdom your mind has to be open to receive it.

Everything in the video is true. If you close your mind to the TRUTH, you are living a lie.
That is why you will never find real happiness


I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#2
12-1-2019 7:52 AM
sgbuffett said:
If someone offer you a gift open your hand to receive.
If someone offer you wisdom your mind has to be open to receive it.

Everything in the video is true. If you close your mind to the TRUTH, you are living a lie.
That is why you will never find real happiness


First must know how to identify truth and false. Failure to do so you will open your mind to receive many falsehood like what happened to.those lose money, house and.love to conman.... Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Quote
#3
12-1-2019 7:52 AM
sgbuffett said:
If someone offer you a gift open your hand to receive.
If someone offer you wisdom your mind has to be open to receive it.

Everything in the video is true. If you close your mind to the TRUTH, you are living a lie.
That is why you will never find real happiness



Go work hard lah ..k#@
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
Quote
#4
12-1-2019 8:00 AM
Huliwang said:
First must know how to identify truth and false. Failure to do so you will open your mind to receive many falsehood like what happened to.those lose money, house and.love to conman.... Laughing
How about open hand to accept more help pr open legs to know and accept when market crash to run...
Quote
#5
How can TS be a good Christian if he always bring newbie investors to horland? Big smile
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Quote
#6
open legs aso can receive many things
Quote
#7
12-1-2019 8:12 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
open legs aso can receive many things

Like veneral disease Laughing
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Quote
#8
12-1-2019 8:11 AM
p1acebo said:
How can TS be a good Christian if he always bring newbie investors to horland? Big smile

Kong Hee also good Christian mah ...ownself make ownself rich
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#9
12-1-2019 8:12 AM
p1acebo said:
Like veneral disease Laughing

Aids lah ..
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#10
12-1-2019 8:12 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
open legs aso can receive many things

Go eat your own banana lah u dumbfark
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: