The Coming Economy Crisis that last Decades..The Great Reccession
#1
[Image: qPEJxs9.jpg]
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#2
17-9-2018 4:49 PM
David Rasif said:
Coming...

You are also selling snake oil?
Quote
#3
[Image: 8WKx5sB.png]
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#4
17-9-2018 4:57 PM
David Rasif said:
[Image: 8WKx5sB.png]

U stupiq mah ..qucikily go whack your parents !!go go go
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#5
Just look at the Queue outside Every Bank at Malls during Weekdays..singapore is seriously lacking in Fintech amd Cashless as Singapore Claims to be one. Total Failure of the Banking industry.
[Image: QCAImed.jpg]
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#6
17-9-2018 5:03 PM
David Rasif said:
Just look at the Queue outside Every Bank at Malls during Weekdays..singapore is seriously lacking in Fintech amd Cashless as Singapore Claims to be one. Total Failure of the Banking industry.
[Image: QCAImed.jpg]

How come mostly Chinese queuing ?? Surprised ..don't know how to use online banking ?? Surprised
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#7
17-9-2018 5:04 PM
EXBB said:
How come mostly Chinese queuing ?? Surprised ..don't know how to use online banking ?? Surprised

Failure of Education system and the failure of Local Banking Industry to go Cashless amd online.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
#8
17-9-2018 5:04 PM
EXBB said:
How come mostly Chinese queuing ?? Surprised ..don't know how to use online banking ?? Surprised

Do you expect those middle aged aunties & uncles who speak dialects or even Mandarin know how to use online? Most local online websites here are in English.
Quote
#9
17-9-2018 5:56 PM
jahtl said:
Do you expect those middle aged aunties & uncles who speak dialects or even Mandarin know how to use online? Most local online websites here are in English.
British Empire now has become Pax Americana aka the rulers based international order Laughing
Quote
#10
[Image: D0Xkc2V.png]

1st tell tale Sign emerging yesterday...
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: