The Root Cause of 30%'s Problems Is ENVY
#41
8-12-2019 9:10 AM
5354 said:
Their envy leads to anger and hatred

So they come here to quarrel

Or fcuk their own mind

I don't see a lot of quarrels between pro-PAP and pro-Oppo.

Sgtalk is now more like CCPTalk. The quarrels are between the pro-communism group and the pro-democracy group.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
Quote
#42
9-12-2019 11:02 AM
maipenrai said:
So Out- of- Touch/ Frogs in the Well like the oppies in the 2015 erection ? Big Grin



Well, then show me WHO & WHY, like how I explained about Jac LAU who is Out- of- Touch/ Frogs in the Well.

No point Talking AIR like P A P, right? It isn't convincing in anyway but rather looks bad on you.

.
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
Quote
#43
9-12-2019 11:06 AM
Ola said:
Well, then show me WHO & WHY, like how I explained about Jac LAU who is Out- of- Touch/ Frogs in the Well.

No point Talking AIR like P A P, right? It isn't convincing in anyway but rather looks bad on you.

.

Why you bother and want to know WHO & WHY, and explain about Jac LAU ?

Just get to know yourself better is better Big Grin
Quote
#44
9-12-2019 11:06 AM
Schroder said:
I don't see a lot of quarrels between pro-PAP and pro-Oppo.

Sgtalk is now more like CCPTalk. The quarrels are between the pro-communism group and the pro-democracy group.




Look at how JAC LAU defines Humility :


[Image: v7UrTdD.png]
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
Quote
#45
9-12-2019 11:13 AM
maipenrai said:
Why you bother and want to know WHO & WHY, and explain about Jac LAU ?

Just get to know yourself better is better Big Grin

Then you are behaving like P A P, TALK AIR only?

Is it also like Jac Lau & PA P, due to arrogance?


[Image: dSRUsF8.jpg]



dizzy
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
Quote
#46
I tend to disagree.

I think they reflect on the problems they are facing then vote according....it is their own difficulties caused by the system that drive their opposition to the system.

Envy has nothing to do with it. In fact if everyone faces same problem as them
and nothing to envy about the govt will be voted out already.

Jac like to malign others who dont share his views and saying they are envious attack their character is a way to malign.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
Quote
#47
9-12-2019 11:14 AM
Ola said:
Look at how he defines Humility :


[Image: v7UrTdD.png]
Being wrong means being wrong once.

Being wrong and trying to fight to win requires deception, and that's being wrong twice.

Good examples are Polanski and his Mr. They could have bowed out but instead resorted to all kinds of antics which made them wrong multiple times. This is to do with the EGO....the opposite of humility.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
Quote
#48
[Image: 1.jpg]
Quote
#49
As I travel, I appreciate my country even better.
Right now, in an old town in northern Malaysia. This part, time stand still. Been [Image: vLmBiLo.jpg]here years ago, things still the same. Spotted an old building formally a police station.
Quote
#50
9-12-2019 11:19 AM
sgbuffett said:
I tend to disagree.

I think they reflect on the problems they are facing then vote according....it is their own difficulties caused by the system that drive their opposition to the system.

Envy has nothing to do with it. In fact if everyone faces same problem as them
and nothing to envy about the govt will be voted out already.

Jac like to malign others who dont share his views and saying they are envious attack their character is a way to malign.


I tried to explain to JAC LAU about Jealousy & Envy since last year . . . .but his EGO is bigger than an Elephant (using some1's phrase ) that is why he REFUSED to learn. So sometimes, I give up, I just shoot.

This I agree about malign. I caught him doing 3 or 4 times already. There could be 7 or 20 times he did that, it's just I wasn't reading or he deleted it away after posting. Reminds me of BAD Malaysian Upbringing.

He maligned Alicia for not stealing/ robbing / using his personal income tax and worse, he demanded apology from her!

[Image: LBE09zM.png]
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: