The Root Cause of 30%'s Problems Is ENVY
9-12-2019 11:19 AM
sgbuffett said:
I tend to disagree.

I think they reflect on the problems they are facing then vote according....it is their own difficulties caused by the system that drive their opposition to the system.

Envy has nothing to do with it. In fact if everyone faces same problem as them
and nothing to envy about the govt will be voted out already.

Jac like to malign others who dont share his views and saying they are envious attack their character is a way to malign.

I tried to explain to JAC LAU about Jealousy & Envy since last year . . . .but his EGO is bigger than an Elephant (using some1's phrase ) that is why he REFUSED to learn. So sometimes, I give up, I just shoot.

This I agree about malign. I caught him doing 3 or 4 times already. There could be 7 or 20 times he did that, it's just I wasn't reading or he deleted it away after posting. Reminds me of BAD Malaysian Upbringing.

He maligned Alicia for not stealing/ robbing / using his personal income tax and worse, he demanded apology from her!

[Image: LBE09zM.png]
Singapore is like a Welfare State for FTs to come here.
9-12-2019 11:17 AM
sukhoi35 said:
S.H.O.R.T.-.C.H.A.N.G.E.

For over 35 years, GIC holds S$ 400 bn Asset Under Management (AUM) of which 72% ( i.e. S$ 287 billions) comes from CPF members savings paying ridiculously low interest rate of 2.5% p.a.

While GIC reportedly has been making ROI 6.9% over 35 years period

Did the Singapore govt contributes any money into CPF members account over the past years?

Ethical question : How can the govt be allowed to profit from citizens retirement pension monies?

Without CPF savings of S$ 287 billions, GIC itself is very tiny, right or wrong?

The root cause is 70% still sleeping ZZZZzzzzz

The interest is not 2.5% for all our cpf savings. Anyway....

If the government pays out whatever it made, in this case 6.9% , it means those who have more cpf savings will earn more interest.

As it is, it retains most of it and use it to finance the Budget. You can say that it's the high income earners who are paying more for public spending.
9-12-2019 11:21 AM
Schroder said:
Being wrong means being wrong once.

Being wrong and trying to fight to win requires deception, and that's being wrong twice.

Good examples are Polanski and his Mr. They could have bowed out but instead resorted to all kinds of antics which made them wrong multiple times. This is to do with the EGO....the opposite of humility.

Jac LAU is a Malaysian.

Polanski 90% Malaysian.

Mr is also 70% Malaysian.

All Malaysians, sama sama.
Singapore is like a Welfare State for FTs to come here.
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
9-12-2019 11:52 AM
Schroder said:
The interest is not 2.5% for all our cpf savings. Anyway....

If the government pays out whatever it made, in this case 6.9% , it means those who have more cpf savings will earn more interest.

As it is, it retains most of it and use it to finance the Budget. You can say that it's the high income earners who are paying more for public spending.

90% CPF OA @ 2.5%
10% CPF RA @ 4.0%
Average ... = 2.65% p.a. (whats so great difference?)

Irrespective of whether CPF Savings come from high or low income, the Govt should not benefit/be profited from aged pension monies especially the Singapore Govt did not contribute any money into CPF OA/RA at all.

Its technically wrong and unfair, afterall, Govt already paying so low interest @ 2.5% to majority CPF members - a cheap source of funding for GIC.

In addition, Singapore Govt did not provide full security pension @ 65 yo as compare to Brunei's Universal Pension Funds giving S$ 250 per month to every pensioner @ aged 60 for the rest of their lives.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)