The West is trying hard to contain China rise, why?
10-10-2019 1:56 PM
sticw said:
Very out of character. Maybe account kena hacked or he damn pissed with something that he wrote this in a sarcastic way...

i dont tink he's refering to himself .
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
10-10-2019 1:08 AM
Sentinel said:
You made some good points here

West dumb-havent they seen n realise rising tides n typhoon can do?
Why sun rises from the East then sets in the West? Its destined. Why west aiming to go to Mars-cant take the heat, leave to wherever there's no Chinese yet.
10-10-2019 1:23 AM
Schroder said:
Thaksin is a Chinese Thai...Hakka, I believe. But Thailand has intractable problems.

Hakkas are smart but never contended. Harry bit hands that fed him.
Never trust them- sleeping with snake.
11-10-2019 10:05 AM
[email protected] said:
Hakkas are smart but never contended. Harry bit hands that fed him.
Never trust them- sleeping with snake.

Harry must be the late LKY, that you are referring to. And I assume that you are talking about Lim Chin Siong that some people said LKY "locked up".

Well, in Singapore now, some Hakkas are fighting....LKY's children and even grandchildren.

Never trust them - sleeping with snake, you say? What do you make of TCB limming kopi with LHY at a hawker centre then?
10-10-2019 1:50 PM
The Godfather said:
I was also a bit taken aback by his post which revealed an extreme level of envy, resentment and pettiness, not to mention an utter lack of class. Surprised

Treeswing

10-10-2019 1:56 PM
sticw said:
Very out of character. Maybe account kena hacked or he damn pissed with something that he wrote this in a sarcastic way...

He wrote all those to describe the West, especially the US. He was not describing himself.
11-10-2019 10:56 AM
Schroder said:
Harry must be the late LKY, that you are referring to. And I assume that you are talking about Lim Chin Siong that some people said LKY "locked up".

Well, in Singapore now, some Hakkas are fighting....LKY's children and even grandchildren.

Never trust them - sleeping with snake, you say? What do you make of TCB limming kopi with LHY at a hawker centre then?

Enemy of enemy is my friend mah. At least on surface.. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes sticw's post
11-10-2019 11:17 AM
sticw said:
Enemy of enemy is my friend mah. At least on surface.. Big Grin

if he can manage the snake, maybe can ask the snake to bite the goose back..

Big Grin Big Grin
China is rising too fast and unwittingly disclosed their ambition to be the leading player of technological advancement in aerospace , 5G ..etc , US and the west are under threat ..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
[+] 1 user Likes chettiar's post
11-10-2019 11:38 AM
chettiar said:
China is rising too fast and unwittingly disclosed their ambition to be the leading player of technological advancement in aerospace , 5G ..etc , US and the west are under threat ..

You can't hide. Telling the world show your confidence. China is too big to hide.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)