They just give excuse to bring in more stewpigs
[Image: 1018880.jpeg]

6,500 new financial sector jobs in 2021 amid shortage of S'poreans to fill rising number of tech roles: MAS
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/65...tech-roles
Confirm not high pay job. dunsee
Raise the salary, sure will fill up by Sinkies.
人生的价值是行道,人性就是道德,道德是最好的信仰
Embarrassed
"ownself say ownself good " in reality No body know the answer is Yes or No
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Don't give them excuse to bring in cheap labour. thumbs up
Sg is farking crowded.

A rubbish collector in US can earn as much as 88k USD per year.
About 90k applicants will apply for the job per year. One year they only take in less than 1k applicants. Rubbish collector is a high risk job.
人生的价值是行道,人性就是道德,道德是最好的信仰
i remember attending a pre-covid NUS talk 3-4 years ago during their open house, a computing related course with one of the highest cut off points (therefore my curiosity). the presenter talk until like its a very elite course, only the lucky few will get in.

i think mom/edb should stop letting universities decide cohort sizes to game the supply and demand to artificially hold up the salaries of their respective industry. the profs/course chairs naturally are interested parties? they can only command a higher salary if the salary in the industry is rising? produce fewer, salary rises?

that said, the free ice cream was nice, so was the pop corn, and then there was the goodybag and linus the NUS lion soft toy.
4-5-2021 6:43 PM
Observers said:
i remember attending a pre-covid NUS talk 3-4 years ago during their open house, a computing related course with one of the highest cut off points. the presenter talk until like its a very elite course, only the lucky few will get in.

i think mom/edb should stop letting universities decide cohort sizes to game the supply and demand to artificially hold up the salaries of their respective industry. the profs/course chairs naturally are interested parties, they can only command a higher salary if the salary in the industry is rising. produce fewer, salary rises.

that said, the free ice cream was nice, so was the pop corn, and then there was the goodybag.

Embarrassed MARKETING , Now a days Schools , Uni core is about getting MONEY

Just like Poly, usual Open hse brag about new course , this and that future in thing end up?

Do you see JC open hse talk so much?

This is why JC route is the road to Success in Singapore thumbs up
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
4-5-2021 5:58 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed
"ownself say ownself good " in reality No body know the answer is Yes or No
For locals, only pay $3k to $4k+. For foreigners, they pay $7k to $8k.
Rolling on the flor laughing

Another National Joke for Foreigners to laugh at Govt again?

Suddenly out of nowhere, so many jobs? How come I do not see it in Career Future or JobStreet website??
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)