They keep saying Hongkong jialat Liao ... mnc will move ... really?
Will you move if you are still doing business with China where Hongkong is the gateway for payment?

Really you feel fear when CCP is trying to stop the unrest that has been going on for 11th months.

Ask CDL, the mall being heavily damage by those terrorist. Is it good news or bad . Are they closing their mall and moving their money when CCP China is trying to stop the unrest.

Really you have been buying from China supplying to other western city and you have a corporate office and bank account in Hongkong and you going to shut it down now due to treason law???

Does it make sense?

You do your legit business why you fear?

All this are just a smoke .., a smoke created by the very same people who has short the market big and now waiting to profit from it ... from index to yuan ....
[+] 1 user Likes tomiyaki's post
Well I just want to say this ExxonMobil has invested a US$10 billion dollars in Southwest of Guangzhou and in April they have a ground breaking ceremony.

Though this is in China not in Hong Kong but imagine the amount of people they can hire locally within that province. Which include Hong Kong.

This also goes to show that big MNC firm like EM still proceed with their investment into China despite the current economy and state affair between both China and USA.
24-5-2020 10:12 AM
tomiyaki said:
Will you move if you are still doing business with China where Hongkong is the gateway for payment?

Really you feel fear when CCP is trying to stop the unrest that has been going on for 11th months.

Ask CDL, the mall being heavily damage by those terrorist. Is it good news or bad . Are they closing their mall and moving their money when CCP China is trying to stop the unrest.

Really you have been buying from China supplying to other western city and you have a corporate office and bank account in Hongkong and you going to shut it down now due to treason law???

Does it make sense?

All this are just a smoke .., a smoke created by the very same people who has short the market big and now waiting to profit from it ... from index to yuan ....

The Internal Security Act can only be good for HK because it ensures stability going forward. Don't understand how can this be bad for the businesses operating there if your are not engaged in subversive and anti government activities there. 127fs4573872
24-5-2020 10:12 AM
tomiyaki said:

Does it make sense?

If u hve business, legit and working well in china but from oversea, hv your tried taking your profit out of china and hong kong to Singapore or even Indonesia?

If so, are your amount above RMB 7M? if u done it very easily please advise.
Not really true.
In 1997, many HKies migrated but came back. Because in overseas, they cannot make $$$$$$ 245
After 1997, many countries FDI flows into HK....

So far, only Taiwan talk shows unanimously claimed End of HK.. 245

Going forward, HK will be going back to Before 1997. When there was a British Governor overseas HK affairs.
And a Political Affair Dept English head in their Police force.

The New Security Act in HK is no different from the Past colonial rule.
Other than political affair, the rest of business should be as per normal.
24-5-2020 10:31 AM
moneyspinner said:
The Internal Security Act can only be good for HK because it ensures stability going forward. Don't understand how can this be bad for the businesses operating there if your are not engaged in subversive and anti government activities there. 127fs4573872

I dun think is bad , I think is actually very good news then keep thinking that America might sanction Hongkong and remove the special zone Tax Free status ... but all businesses want stability not everyday chaos ya .... I think amerass really full of shitttt ... and I think CHina action is long due
Errrrr...u missed the real point seen by Li Ka Shing and me.
24-5-2020 10:36 AM
Sim Tian said:
Errrrr...u missed the real point seen by Li Ka Shing and me.

Uncle , I dun understand ... I feel no effect lehhh .. and what with Li ka shing
The ISA act in HK means HK is no longer seperate under 1 country 2 systems. Just watch...i know China next step.. do u ?
[+] 2 users Like Sim Tian's post
24-5-2020 10:37 AM
tomiyaki said:
Uncle , I dun understand ... I feel no effect lehhh .. and what with Li ka shing

Li Ka Shing already run road to Canada 3 years ago. Of course u will not feel any effect.....YET.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)