They keep saying Hongkong jialat Liao ... mnc will move ... really?
I always believe in omen given by the invisible realms. Like the sky turning dark in Beijing during the meeting. But do u know which omen is my greatest fear ? No it is not this beijing sky omen.
The biggest fearful omen I am most worried is having a habitual bankrupt as American President. Do u know why ?

Because if Trump won the erection again, it means high possibility USA will become bankrupt soon.

Trump is the worse omen for our planet.
[+] 1 user Likes Sim Tian's post
Totally agree. Chaos is never good for any business be it in CHina or USA.

Only those who are creating chaos said that is bad and jialat. In fact, i opine CHian should act fast than delaying.
Cool Cool Cool Cool

24-5-2020 10:34 AM
tomiyaki said:
I dun think is bad , I think is actually very good news then keep thinking that America might sanction Hongkong and remove the special zone Tax Free status ... but all businesses want stability not everyday chaos ya .... I think amerass really full of shitttt ... and I think CHina action is long due
Err to be honest, the laws applies to
HK apple daily and firms who supplies 'the weapons'.
Rest not so, but if HK riot continue, every day CB,
Some firms will closed and leave.
[+] 1 user Likes talkcover's post
24-5-2020 10:46 AM
sporeguy said:
Most of these anti China forumers either have no common sense or unwilling to admit the reality...

Yes companies can move out of HK or stop doing business with China - but here is the more critical question: then do business with who? Everyone trying to sell to China, so what other alternatives companies have in order to survive - remember if a company fails retrenchment will result and hence unemployment! Look at TMSC! Some f*ucklonggong forumers laughed but at the end the billions dollars worth of chips produced sell to who? Remember don't laugh and celebrate too early - pride before a fall! Finally TMSC will go down on knees to plead with Trump to let them sell to China!

Since when you know PRC has a huge population?
24-5-2020 10:43 AM
Sim Tian said:
A democratic system means capital ownership belongs to individual. A communist system means all capital under government including your wealth.
That's why alot the super rich migrated..
They dun even trust their own gahmen.
Unless u are part of their cronies.
[+] 1 user Likes Bulldogge's post
24-5-2020 1:13 PM
Bulldogge said:
That's why alot the super rich migrated..
They dun even trust their own gahmen.
Unless u are part of their cronies.

Exactly. That is why capitalist never like communist system hence the recent stock market drop and the funds outflow. I know there is massive outflow because my wire used to take max 3 days, now is one week. So HK banks should b facing massive transaction log now...imagine even computer also slow down.
[+] 1 user Likes Sim Tian's post
We got gong li jet li Vicky Zhao
Haidilao boss n more we dun know we migrated here...
[+] 1 user Likes Bulldogge's post
24-5-2020 10:34 AM
Moonrab said:
Not really true.
In 1997, many HKies migrated but came back. Because in overseas, they cannot make $$$$$$ 245
After 1997, many countries FDI flows into HK....

So far, only Taiwan talk shows unanimously claimed End of HK.. 245

Going forward, HK will be going back to Before 1997. When there was a British Governor overseas HK affairs.
And a Political Affair Dept English head in their Police force.

The New Security Act in HK is no different from the Past colonial rule.
Other than political affair, the rest of business should be as per normal.
No going back to before 1997, under Great Britain, now 2020, going forward. China want to stamp their authority on security mstter n telling outside not to kpkb. Think so. Many don't to live their life under China.
24-5-2020 1:17 PM
Sim Tian said:
Exactly. That is why capitalist never like communist system hence the recent stock market drop and the funds outflow. I know there is massive outflow because my wire used to take max 3 days, now is one week. So HK banks should b facing massive transaction log now...imagine even computer also slow down.
Another S$4 - 5 billion, will it coming to park their monies in SG?.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)