They used infected people to test vaccine and lowered the efficacy! WTFFFF!!!!
13-1-2021 9:03 AM
ahnya said:
You folks have misunderstood the article.

Waiting for you to enlighten us! Laughing
13-1-2021 9:04 AM
alanis said:
Waiting for you to enlighten us! Laughing

The guys were NOT infected BEFORE the jab.

When they first calculated the %, those who had caught covid after the jab, but had only slight symptoms were excluded from the calculation.
That's why the figure for efficacy was higher
13-1-2021 9:12 AM
ahnya said:
The guys were NOT infected before the jab.

You know better than the Brazilian researchers? Thinking
Quote: Phase 3 trial data for the US-based Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, for example, gives a 95 per cent efficacy rate. However, out of the 44,000 volunteers there were 3,410 participants who displayed Covid-19 symptoms but were not tested, according to a US Food and Drug Administration report. In the unlikely event that all these participants tested positive, the total efficacy rate would drop to below 30 per cent .
13-1-2021 9:14 AM
alanis said:
You know better than the Brazilian researchers? Thinking
My comments were based on what the Brazilian researchers said.

Btw, as I mentioned several times before on this forum , I don't want the Pfizer or Moderna want. Only the Sinovac one I may. But no choice, so I won't take
Is this surprising to you ?
From the very start , they already explained that efficacy of the vaccine does not refer to protection against getting covid. The vaccine only prevents getting severe symptoms.
Also that they are unsure whether , after vaccination, these persons may still infect others or not.
That's why they tell us that after vaccination we must still wear masks and practise distancing
13-1-2021 9:18 AM
ahnya said:
My comments were based on what the Brazilian researchers said.

Btw, as I mentioned several times before on this forum , I don't want the Pfizer or Moderna want. Only the Sinovac one I may. But no choice, so I won't take

Based on this?

Quote: Phase 3 trial data for the US-based Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, for example, gives a 95 per cent efficacy rate. However, out of the 44,000 volunteers there were 3,410 participants who displayed Covid-19 symptoms but were not tested, according to a US Food and Drug Administration report. In the unlikely event that all these participants tested positive, the total efficacy rate would drop to below 30 per cent .
FLG must be very happy!
but secretly they may still prefer china vaccines
13-1-2021 9:48 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
but secretly they may still prefer china vaccines

They are happily using China's vaccine! Laughing

[Image: hEoG7Sr.jpg]

Brazil announces ‘fantastic’ results for Chinese-made COVID-19 vaccine, but....

Anything good about China, Angmo must add in "but.... " Rolling on the flor laughing

This one is "fantastic"! So, must have "but....." Rolling on the flor laughing

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/01/...in-sketchy
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)