They used infected people to test vaccine and lowered the efficacy! WTFFFF!!!!
#41
Should be happy angmo take angmo fake medicine. thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post
Quote
#42
13-1-2021 8:21 AM
alanis said:
[Image: 978142.jpeg]

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/science/...acy-chinas

Ricardo Palácios, medical director of clinical research at Butantan, said the lower efficacy rate was caused by the inclusion of patients who were infected with the novel coronavirus but only displayed “very light” symptoms.

walaneh! shock
Bro, you want to be another white mouse or guinea pig meh? Thinking
Sibeh jialat leh! Worried
Quote
#43
14-1-2021 6:58 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, you want to be another white mouse or guinea pig meh? Thinking
Sibeh jialat leh! Worried

I trust China's vaccines more than Angmoh's vaccine. thumbs up
Quote
#44
13-1-2021 10:33 AM
super789 said:
It is very difficult to misinterpret a statement which is very clear. But when someone tries to infer something else from the statement ...... That is a different story.
Precisely.
That's the problem with you.

Now go and read the report from Bloomberg.
If after reading that , you still insist that what you claimed is correct, you are either an idiot or just stubborn as a mule, or just insist on distorting facts
Quote
#45
14-1-2021 8:34 PM
ahnya said:
Precisely.
That's the problem with you.

Now go and read the report from Bloomberg.
If after reading that , you still insist that what you claimed is correct, you are either an idiot or just stubborn as a mule, or just insist on distorting facts

Pls read this report thoroughly :

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/pet...-raw-data/
Quote
#46
14-1-2021 8:37 PM
genie said:
Pls read this report thoroughly :

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/01/04/pet...-raw-data/
That's Pfizer and Moderna
Quote
#47
14-1-2021 8:33 AM
century said:
中国国药两高管辞职,疫苗出事了吗?科兴疫苗有效率仅50.4%,最大问题在哪里?中国打疫苗又宣布免费,狗哥被打脸了吗?







china vaccine company sinopharm few top management kena fired, what happen...vaccine got problem?....
sinovic 50.4%...nobody question this figure, possible fake & lower?....just to get a pass....
read my above post....what is the problem with all these china vaccine....now try to steal western mRNA technology?...
free vaccine injection in china? ton in internet...injection is free but must pay for the vaccine...what a joke....china govt bankrupt?...... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up


forgot 1 thing, commie here try to lie.....china vaccine in Indonesia is only for 59 yrs old & below...all above 60 yrs old must use pfizer or mordena, why huh..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#48
14-1-2021 5:04 PM
alanis said:
I trust China's vaccines more than Angmoh's vaccine. thumbs up

walaneh! shock
Bro, better don't do it lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking
Quote
#49
14-1-2021 8:39 PM
ahnya said:
That's Pfizer and Moderna

Read to compare and understand the issue.
Quote
#50
14-1-2021 8:40 PM
century said:
forgot 1 thing, commie here try to lie.....china vaccine in Indonesia is only for 59 yrs old & below...all above 60 yrs old must use pfizer or mordena, why huh..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Is this so ? Why ?
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: