This Forum Has No Moderators
Admin is busy playing multiple roles Laughing
Reiko is gone, Casanova left
10-8-2018 2:46 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Reiko is gone, Casanova left

Do you miss them? They have been working hard but gotten constant abuse by forummers. Cyber bully and abuse. Not taking money yet still got to take it so much nonsense. I feel sorry for them
[+] 1 user Likes Casanova's post
10-8-2018 2:51 PM
Thor said:
Do you miss them? They have been working hard but gotten constant abuse by forummers. Cyber bully and abuse. Not taking money yet still got to take it so much nonsense. I feel sorry for them

You need to come clean. Many say you are Casanova with a name change
There is only OneWorld. One big farking world. Big smile
Yes, can you bring them back? thumbs up

Thor said:
I can be Moderator.
Thor said:

I miss Reiko san who was an impeccable mod. Dat plp RC Zone not ony unethical, despicable and corrupt, stone 100% of the time and 70% MIA. Glad he disappear liao. flamex
I dun recall got credit you 1 rep pt. Later must remove. Everyone pl check, all those who same as me dunno who dis Thor is but got credit him somehow, pl quickly deduct. 5
All the moderators need from us is to keep at look out any abusers in this forum.
Just put it in red flag.
Moderators will be greatly appreciated of what we do for them.
10-8-2018 3:29 PM
David Rasif said:
I can be Moderator.

Moderators need to be constantly in the sites n read n observed.
Posting will be limited.
Thor said:
This one skin very thick! Bullets cannot pierce thru , it bounces back instead! Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)