This MP can talk about "take long term view"...but
[Image: Q4QB6up.png]

But changing world need shorter fast decision...not long term view...PAP had failed in recognising long term view for sire as evidence in the education past decades, now all graduates seriously Job Mismatch in ITm AI and Coding...etc.

Can talk but cannot act in time. How is the Tampines KOI fish tank now? I think they push to towncouncil and then push to HDB and back n forth.
[Image: OdLe14t.jpg]
Hopeless....
14-9-2018 9:06 PM
David Rasif said:
Hopeless....

I am surprised so many corners are really rotten to the roots. Deprive our own poor children that should have deserved it.
They need 100 years long-term view?

We are already a developed country and they talk like they have no idea what to do at all.

Thinking
Crazy Jac Lau having menopause like a dementia woman again?
[+] 3 users Like Oops's post
14-9-2018 8:53 PM
David Rasif said:

But changing world need shorter fast decision...not long term view...PAP had failed in recognising long term view for sire as evidence in the education past decades, now all graduates seriously Job Mismatch in ITm AI and Coding...etc.

Can talk but cannot act in time. How is the Tampines KOI fish tank now? I think they push to towncouncil and then push to HDB and back n forth.

Has he come out to clarify this scandal already?

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2018/01...on-ge2015/

[Image: 3VrHNvQ.jpg]
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
David Rasif said:

Shorter faster decision are the process of reaching long term goals. We can make decisions fast but not lose sight of long term goals.
15-9-2018 12:42 PM
Oops said:
They need 100 years long-term view?

We are already a developed country and they talk like they have no idea what to do at all.

Thinking

They just want to lock up all your CPF...simple as that.
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
David Rasif said:

Take long term view with fast decisions.......
Just like people who buy wrong stocks. Their excuse is keep as long term investment. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes instinct's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)