This bunch of china communist lick balls dogs
25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, polanski, cf9, oldbird, notdumb are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

8-2-2019 10:22 AM
Obamao said:
宁做有骨气的华人 like Jesse Hong,也不做共匪小狗。

五毛党, 共匪小狗
[+] 2 users Like century's post
I support you lah in this thread so that you don't feel so alone thumbs up Laughing

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, polanski, WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)
they spam this forum with tons of rubbish new threads & lots of bullshyt posts everyday...... thumbs up Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
3-3-2019 7:37 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
I support you lah in this thread so that you don't feel so alone thumbs up Laughing

Treeswing

thanks.... thumbs up thumbs up
all hum jians fall in!

so far only 2, 3 small cats. so pitiful ya?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
1-3-2019 1:34 PM
century said:
wasting time dog... go & fcuk sand wife, rotten CB sc.rew by communist dogs...better than post rubbish & bullshyt here..... thumbs up Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes polanski's post
here they come....many times they fake your nick, post lies & rubbish, they start personal attack >3000x on me....no way to stop them, they keep personal attack irregardless what you did, nobody can stop them here...totally shameless...they deserve anything & any accusation...they deserve it..... Laughing thumbs up
1-3-2019 2:39 PM
century said:
real moron, kaki bark lies kaki LP song.....all these your gay brother? or go & fcuk stary dog now, instead of post all lies & bullshyt here....all these real blardy moronic lick balls dogs.... Laughing thumbs up
Thief bark catch thief here whole day...they are the starter of all the bad & evil...then they finger point at others to lie & con forumers….twist & turn, badmouth, kaki bark lies to con forumers..... thumbs up
Reported.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)