This bunch of china communist lick balls dogs
7-3-2019 6:48 AM
century said:
all these communist dogs can only bark personal lies here everyday...lies after lies to con forumers....

conclusion is lies is much much worse than vulgar....

vulgar is just a expression...lies is evil of heart to con, to mess up the place, society & country....
those speak nice & former without vulgar but they can kill & make millions people suffer....

all these communists dogs are just total liar..... thumbs up

also read the whole thread & see who started vulgar....communist dogs kpkb, complain to mislead, copy & paste 1 post of the whole thread to con all the time.....thumbs up
communist dogs so shameless to attack this thread quietly....have I ever attack or even post in their thread this way?...these dogs panic till need to come to enemy threads to spam & post...so worry because they know we post the real fact & information, if they dont mess up such threads, they sure lost till pantless....
when they spam this thread you know they are real desperate liao....copy & paste nonsense, cannot even post 1 sentence of topic related....brainless? retarded? know nut? all these dogs.....thumbs up thumbs up

communist dogs confirm lost the battle & admit they are all wrong...that is why spam this way, nice
..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

go ahead, no problem to promote this thread..forumer come here to read my post, not polanski nonsense without comment totally..... thumbs up
20-3-2019 9:32 AM
century said:
communist dogs so shameless to attack this thread quietly....have I ever attack or even post in their thread this way?...these dogs panic till need to come to enemy threads to spam & post...so worry because they know we post the real fact & information, if they dont mess up such threads, they sure lost till pantless....
when they spam this thread you know they are real desperate liao....copy & paste nonsense, cannot even post 1 sentence of topic related....brainless? retarded? know nut? all these dogs.....thumbs up thumbs up

communist dogs confirm lost the battle & admit they are all wrong...that is why spam this way, nice
..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

go ahead, no problem to promote this thread..forumer come here to read my post, not polanski nonsense without comment totally..... thumbs up

Be nice Laughing Big hug thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)