This forum can help find long lost lover or not?
My friend wishes to find her long lost lover but is this forum the right place that has the traffic to find him for her?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
Better if can post some photos of her lover.... Big Grin
Post her photos!
A-Z.... What is her name?
Shirley
11-7-2018 11:58 PM
Sentinel said:
Shirley

This is a very common name!
Very kawaii, very Pretty, secondary school flower, many admirers, wear long socks last time in school, now milf but lonely because never marry, pines for her long lost childhood lover from secondary school
12-7-2018 12:03 AM
Sentinel said:
Very kawaii, very Pretty, secondary school flower, many admirers, wear long socks last time in school, now milf but lonely because never marry, pines for her long lost childhood lover from secondary school
Show her latest photos lah....
11-7-2018 11:50 PM
Sentinel said:
My friend wishes to find her long lost lover but is this forum the right place that has the traffic to find him for her?

Really

PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
My first love during Primary 2 Surprised is called Wang Ruixing Embarrassed

Anyone know her.... Crying Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)