Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
Exbb screw mrs std

[Image: CVQfbmm.jpg]
[Image: OX515DD.jpg]
Cheena Falungong Hanjians (The Godfather, Schroder, Obamao, Oneworld, rat28, tiunelomo, ola, MrMarket, teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
[Image: wv5bVIf.jpg]
Cheena Falungong Hanjians (The Godfather, Schroder, Obamao, Oneworld, rat28, tiunelomo, ola, MrMarket, teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

14-2-2020 3:43 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: wv5bVIf.jpg]

I suspect oneworld is a man. Almost all in this forum are men, but they use women's name to confuse the netizens here.... Big smile Big smile
14-2-2020 3:50 PM
debono said:
I suspect oneworld is a man. Almost all in this forum are men, but they use women's name to confuse the netizens here.... Big smile Big smile

Correct, Oneworld should be banned for faking his gender as 'female' in his profile. 5

[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
14-2-2020 3:56 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
Correct, Oneworld should be banned for faking his gender as 'female' in his profile. 5

You are a man.

Juiletli and Olivia is (is not are) also a man.
[+] 3 users Like Schroder's post
14-2-2020 3:56 PM
lvlrsSTI said:

17-2-2020 9:54 AM
Schroder said:
You are a man.

Juiletli and Olivia is (is not are) also a man.

Many more here.
17-2-2020 9:56 AM
01jan2018 said:
Many more here.

I believe talent and wendychan are women.

As for the others, there are no concrete proof that they are women.

How some members can construe a random arrangement of alphabets like lvlrsSTI to become Mrs STI, and conclude that the member is a woman and is even married escapes me.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
17-2-2020 9:56 AM
01jan2018 said:
Many more here.

My take is that there are around 95% of the forum viewers/contributors are male, only 5% are believed to be females..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thinking
17-2-2020 10:04 AM
debono said:
My take is that there are around 95% of the forum viewers/contributors are male, only 5% are believed to be females..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thinking

We can do some linking.

Some people said, the vast majority of women support PAP.

Most forummers are oppo supporters.

So if you link the above sentences, it makes sense that the forummers are mostly not women.

Show me a forum where the vast majority of the members are PAP supporters, and I would say most of the members, or at least a lot of the members, are women.

Alice Alicia is well known for being anti-PAP. AA is a He.

lvlrsSTI, olivia, CHAOS, panda, and the communism group do not post about Singapore's politics, but once you type words like Pooh, CCP, tyranny, torture, South China Sea, Wuhan, they will appear in full force...they are all men and foreigners.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder's post
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)