Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
13-5-2020 4:20 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: hLXPrsH.jpg]

[Image: WnEhQXY.jpg]

[Image: p7uT7X3.jpg]

[Image: WvlDclG.jpg]

[Image: X5RrVmq.jpg]

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

[Image: LJB8TXX.jpg]

Moderator/Admin. should make doctoring a thread/post as an offence...... Laughing Laughing
[+] 3 users Like debono's post
Quote
20-9-2018 6:52 PM
tester said:
[Image: 651032.jpeg]


Those who report post containing fake news to me will be granted extra reputation points.



bro, these Reputation Points can exchange for NTUC vouchers or not, ah ? Confused Confused Confused
Quote
19-5-2020 12:00 AM
NaPoLeon PorLumPar said:
bro, these Reputation Points can exchange for NTUC vouchers or not, ah ? Confused Confused Confused

No wonder some nicks got hundreds of rep. pts........ Surprised Surprised Big smile
Quote
19-5-2020 8:00 AM
debono said:
No wonder some nicks got hundreds of rep. pts........ Surprised Surprised Big smile

Ownself give ownself to looks good?
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
Quote
19-5-2020 2:14 PM
hfourhappy said:
Ownself give ownself to looks good?

You mean they create multiple nicks to achieve this......? Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
19-5-2020 2:35 PM
debono said:
You mean they create multiple nicks to achieve this......? Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Just guessing...
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
Quote
19-5-2020 2:36 PM
hfourhappy said:
Just guessing...

I think you guess is correct.... Thinking Thinking Big smile Big smile
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
19-5-2020 8:00 AM
debono said:
No wonder some nicks got hundreds of rep. pts........ Surprised Surprised Big smile

can your rep point exchange for food? Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
28-5-2020 11:52 AM
Omnipresent88 said:
can your rep point exchange for food? Laughing

But it gives them a certain amount of 'high' as in smoking marijuana..... Surprised Surprised Big smile Big smile
Quote
28-5-2020 12:33 PM
debono said:
But it gives them a certain amount of 'high' as in smoking marijuana..... Surprised Surprised Big smile Big smile

marikita. chenghu love mata. Laughing

bayi sing a song. bayi love deboroSurprised Surprised Big smile Big smile
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: