Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
12-4-2019 10:55 AM
singlion said:
Fake news laws invite all sorts of entities to attack us.
The bill, which aims to provide the government with powers to act against online falsehoods to protect public interest, intends to give ministers the authority to determine what is an online falsehood.
Those who criticise us are also tainted. They at times also publish and do not stand up to wrongs that are committed.

there are 2 type of power game play for the type of leadership. one on theory basethru darkspirit use to drive the development thru polrical party politic., another on white spirit use to drive the development thru people power.

i have no confidence on tcb lead the pap o;ld gurad, thier spirit can run away thedictaor sytrem on game play on citizen hardship.
these people live inego undrer the name of veteran politician. tjs and drrcheeand other living in fake science on foredoom of speech.on political party use to drive the sytem thru comercial entity.

this leas ead to dead lock for oppiesde. astheyy cannot obey the citizen rule/ ruling party rule. we citizen comunity can pull them live in hell under the name of daft sinkies.all die together thru supporter politic.

to use pap inititive on oppie decentant futurefor our citizen welfare. Laughing

can oppie avoid this power game?

oppie should go to china to saudy on phylosophy base use to run the meaning of life ( 毛庶东/ president xi.)there is no talent in oppie campbut only a grounp of copy cat..i don't have high hope on thistype of oppies for change as they no ideas onb the powr gamedrive bythe type of leadership.

as the oppie is form by a grounp of ppl on dream ppl and know nothing on power game.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
An interesting quote from Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on America:

"In order to artificially retain their dominance, to regain indisputable positions, they employ various methods of pressure and blackmail to coerce economically and through the use of information," he added.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/rus...ailsignout
Quote
The most enduring and effective technique is psychological dumbing down by conditioning the Carrotheads that to vote Alternative is the greater evil so that incumbent Pimps Action Party can be as evil as they want
This is supplemented by a campaign of disinformation ,distractions and use of state machinery Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes paperhead's post
Quote
14-4-2019 9:31 AM
paperhead said:
The most enduring and effective technique is psychological dumbing down by conditioning the Carrotheads that to vote Alternative is the greater evil so that incumbent Pimps Action Party can be as evil as they want
This is supplemented by a campaign of disinformation ,distractions and use of state machinery Rolling on the flor laughing

Having heard PM Lee HL and Dr Mad hatter answer on the question of fake news. I think off my hat to Dr Mad hatter for this answer. That is the true form of democracy......... Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
Quote
14-4-2019 10:18 AM
debono said:
Having heard PM Lee HL and Dr Mad hatter answer on the question of fake news. I think off my hat to Dr Mad hatter for this answer. That is the true form of democracy......... Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
You mean that mamak is a true democracy that made your hat flew off?...... Surprised

Quote
14-4-2019 10:56 AM
Huliwang said:
You mean that mamak is a true democracy that made your hat flew off?...... Surprised

The way he answered the reporter about fake news is that he will all these news to be telecast, and make the people who does it feel safe.........that they will not be sued or charged in our court of law....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote
14-4-2019 11:07 AM
debono said:
The way he answered the reporter about fake news is that he will all these news to be telecast, and make the people who does it feel safe.........that they will not be sued or charged in our court of law....... Laughing Laughing Laughing
You still believe what this manak say ah?...... Surprised

Quote
14-4-2019 11:13 AM
Huliwang said:
You still believe what this manak say ah?...... Surprised

What this mamak said is recorded and can be traced back any time.........Dr M cannot then deny it......... Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
Quote
14-4-2019 11:17 AM
debono said:
What this mamak said is recorded and can be traced back any time.........Dr M cannot then deny it......... Thinking Thinking Thinking Thinking
What he cannot deny? You think he cares meh? Even contract he can suka suka dun honour and ask to renegotiate....... .... Laughing

Quote
14-4-2019 11:20 AM
Huliwang said:
What he cannot deny? You think he cares meh? Even contract he can suka suka dun honour and ask to renegotiate....... .... Laughing

It is true that he can suka suka not honour it, but the words that he spoken about controlling the mass media on fake news and it's lossening of it's grip on undesirable news is noteworthy, and he cannot go back on his words as it had been recorded for future reference..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: