Those who post fake news or hate speech will be banned. Check the rules!
29-1-2019 2:32 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, I only want NO GOVERNMENT lah! Worried
Is there such a party leh? Thinking

go indear . : Big smile
Quote
25-8-2019 9:39 AM
debono said:
There is a "war" going on in this forum

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, war of words lah! thumbs upWinking
Non-stop ongoing one lah! 245
Quote
28-8-2019 9:24 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, war of words lah! thumbs upWinking
Non-stop ongoing one lah! 245

I hope that there will be no "war of words" in this forum, but more sharing of investment of shares/stocks and health matters rather than see so much vulgarities here
Quote
18-8-2019 6:53 PM
alleggsinonebasket said:
Don’t.
Alamak..arhh. Talking about fake news. Thought Changi Airport ban under 16yo from Changi Airport. On 2nd thought. This is not highly possible and very unlikely. Ban Hongkies pro-demorcracy protester is more likely.
Quote
Can post satire thumbs up
Quote
23-8-2019 5:27 PM
hfourhappy said:
bro off topics...
Like this one. Sis.... Big Grin
237
Quote
15-9-2019 8:21 AM
teeth53 said:
Like this one. Sis.... Big Grin
237

That is a good graphic way of putting the words across
Quote
15-9-2019 8:30 AM
debono said:
That is a good graphic way of putting the words across
Picture n/or Icon can tell story. Wording post can n/or maybe miss very easily. Big Grin
Quote
15-9-2019 8:40 AM
teeth53 said:
Picture n/or Icon can tell story. Wording post can n/or maybe miss very easily. Big Grin

I can agree on that....
Quote
15-9-2019 8:18 AM
teeth53 said:
Alamak..arhh. Talking about fake news. Thought Changi Airport ban under 16yo from Changi Airport. On 2nd thought. This is not highly possible and very unlikely. Ban Hongkies pro-demorcracy protester is more likely.


You want to ban 7 millions Hongkies from coming to Singapore ? Then how to attract Hong Kong investment over to Singapore ? Just ban 1 person enough lah : Fatty Xi.

[Image: 281684_48880688.jpg]

For 支那 Alimama and all her 40 clones(orlando, polanski, talkingsmart, buick, amata, alanis, ,XXX, niubee etc) :
屌你 orlando aka amata 的老母 !

For smelly ChewHoo Agua: lvlrsSTI, WhatDoYouThink
Get the F out of S'pore !
Quote
Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: